Cars FC2 2014 Season [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 2014..?
I started with project with OV1 in real life I never see the f1 overlay on gp2 replays or footage but ingame i like something at least so i do not go down an extra gear to 2nd instead of 3rd so great for leagues and races ect so very useful for both gp2 cars and f1

Look behind cameras are all over the place, car wants to take off when you touch kerbs or in fact it does take off when you hit armco even at slow speeds.
No feel (in my opinion) through the steering so car feels like it's hovering. When you get into this straight from the T125 the difference in steering feel is quite large.
But i'm sure there will be improvements.
Car model is great as are the skins and the sounds very good. Bit more 'feel' and you guy's are there with this one.

Look behind cameras are all over the place, car wants to take off when you touch kerbs or in fact it does take off when you hit armco even at slow speeds.
No feel (in my opinion) through the steering so car feels like it's hovering. When you get into this straight from the T125 the difference in steering feel is quite large.
But i'm sure there will be improvements.
Car model is great as are the skins and the sounds very good. Bit more 'feel' and you guy's are there with this one.
The GP2 car is setup very stiff per default. Soften the springs, dampers, reduce camber, add a bit more wing, soften bumpstop stiffness and you'll gain more feel for the car.

Suspension issue, either it's visual, due to physics or something else:

The suspension travel of the double wishbones does not match the suspension travel the game reads from the car. Examples:

(i)

(ii)

(iii)

In (iii) the tire, the wishbones and the lines drawn by the suspension app are at or close to full compression.
The tire and the wishbones are at the same place in (i) & (ii). The suspension lines are not. During replays in slowmotion, one can see the suspension being compressed, the suspension lines moving, but the tires are holding the same vertical position thoughout the compression and decompression cycle.
It seems the only instance where all three, tires, wishbones and suspension lines, are moving synchonious, are during high speed corners. Damper, spring and aerodynamic settings were close to default values at the time of testing.
Bug? Known issue? Working as intended?

Nice car, I think is a little bit too stiff :/ setup default, if you put your wheels out of the track for a millisecond the car literally flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back