Cars FC2 2014 Season [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
they need to adjust the mirrors?
the mirrors i just did again last night so they are perfect in the cockipt views but the tv cam I tried making like on TV and its at an angle so makes the mirrors look at the floor just the position of it , I will change it anyway as there is no FOV settings for the cameras in a simulation game so could not simulate the official TV anyway so will just make a new version that feels a little better :)

SUPERB JOB ! guys I don't know how you did it but u are great ! a big thanks to all of you who made this mod , thanks for the time and the efforts , very good job ,

Reactions: CC
:confused::confused:
williams new.jpg

AC stops loading after car load, not sure what the issue is. Cannot load this mod + install instruction is limited, first download was 700mb plus "data" download then 250mb update?!?! confused

I see CC is feeling the love again and come back. :roflmao:

How much still needed on this until it's the finished article?

Has the car floating off the ground as you drive been sorted in the latest version?

I see CC is feeling the love again and come back. :roflmao:

How much still needed on this until it's the finished article?

Has the car floating off the ground as you drive been sorted in the latest version?
HI not noticed the floating I thought the shadows I made solved that issue as it needed them bad as looked like was not touching at all ,
in the pits the car is perfect level not sure if its an animation issue or not , because when you drive the car the suspension moves a little too much and I added camber to the cars animation ,
its static camber but maybe why when you look at certain screens it looks not to be touching ,
but I found about 5-6 issues with the SDK that I reported back for fixing as its the first car with full animation ,
the main problem was that there is a glitch in the SDK that when you load your car then you reload it again with the animation but I saved it twice like that has it never stated in the pipeline manual ,
but when you turn left and right I had it so the wheel moves the hub moves and the steering arms moved as well ,
but because it was the first time I had saved the ksanim clips a funny way I thought I had done something wrong so tried to fix something that was no broken and now can not get it back again lol ,
I streamed the animation but was about 7 hours long so what ever I changed I can revert back but will have to find it in the video ,

The issue with the car floating is that ,
If you have suspension animation =1 so animated ,
you can not change the camber values at all in your setup from within the game itself ,
so to have camber that moves along with the rest of the changes in your setup like ride height for example it only works with the animation =0
without any ,
so all kunos open formula cars have zero camber changes in the setup so everything was perfect from what I have done ,
but while learning the settings and finding 5-6 strange issues that has caused bugs in the mod ,
like I tried to fix the steering animation before first release and was unable to , that has caused the front right wheel to wobble ,
I only found out by a member of AC last week about the static camber so I then added artificial camber that is static , so mix that along with the animation to =1 fully animated that makes the car look like on certain replays and angles and on screens that the car is not touching the ground , when I turn the animation off that issue goes away ,
so its a choice of having animation and no camber , or camber and no animation , not the way I would have hoped for it to be but just one of those things hopefully will get fixed :thumbsup:

just download the mod from rd and replace anything that you have got , that is the update all packed for you , the download is the 0.9.2 :thumbsup:
Thanks CC, but this has not worked I re-downloaded the file just in case, deleted gp2_2014_season folder, unpacked 0.9.2 to AC....nothing, no error box nothing, so I call for task mgr and AC stops.
Then I have to kill wsLiveTime.exe just so I can start AC again.

Everyone is having too much fun without me, I want in on it.

Thanks for the help :)

Thanks CC, but this has not worked I re-downloaded the file just in case, deleted gp2_2014_season folder, unpacked 0.9.2 to AC....nothing, no error box nothing, so I call for task mgr and AC stops.
Then I have to kill wsLiveTime.exe just so I can start AC again.

Everyone is having too much fun without me, I want in on it.

Thanks for the help :)
Download this execution file then replace the data but its never been released and is 0.9.1 but will do the work for you :)
http://jeppebm.dk/downloads/gp2_season2014_0.9.1.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back