AC FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b @Monza GP Sun 10th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Screenshot_fc1_2009_williams_fw31_spa_27_4_115_1.jpg

Event Info!
  • If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00GMT
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 8
  • TC /ABS: Factory | Stability Control: OFF | Damage: 30% | Penalties: reduced
Cars: FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b: here
Track: Monza

Practice: 17:00 GMT(90 mins)
Qualifying:
18:30 GMT(20 mins)
Race:
19:00GMT (30 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

1. Si
  2. Brooptss
  3. Geof

4. PaulH
  5. Tomi Manninen
  6. IRobot
  7. tomeee
  8. Asterix
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -

Last edited:
well guys, I think we said it all on TS but a great race! with some fabulous driving from all of you!
loved every second of my (short) race and watching you guys battle it out so closely was great!

Also a big Well done to all for seemed like a great start at Monza in those cars with no contact! great driving!!

That was good - shame I damaged the wings after what was really a minor low-speed 'off'.
I really need to get my pitstops sorted - arguably cost me the race, or at least the chance of a podium.

Reactions: Si
I just love this car. It's the best feeling F1 car of any game I've played. Didn't have time for much practice at this track but thoroughly enjoyed the event! Ended up braking too late and putting it in the wall with 5 laps to go. But towards the end I was finally really getting a good feel for the brakes, I think I can improve a lot. Can't wait for the next race! Thanks Simon and the drivers.

This is a fun mod, best car I've driven in Assetto Corsa so far.
In my rush to get back after my PC froze, I loaded my setup, adjusted the fuel for race and forgot to change tires. Needless to say, my rear supersofts were so worn by lap 4 that I kept losing the rear under braking - that's why I skipped the chicane before the Lesmo's a few times, nothing deliberate, just corrected the car in that direction.

Did the supersofts wear this extremely for everyone else as well? Also, anyone know why the game would freeze so much? I only have the Ferito Blue Flag app installed, nothing else in terms of apps. Sorry, I've not driven AC many times so I apologise if this is a n00b question.

Will definitely do this again if I can fix it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%