AC FC1 2009 Williams FW31 0.9b @Barcelona GP Sun 31st May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Tomi

”Maximum Attack!”
I'm not sure was your intention to show correct line to that previous corner as well, because video started midlle of it:unsure:. Just wan't to clarify those both lines

Catalunya.jpg

If you want a working track map, you can delete these two files:-

...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\barcelona\map.png
...Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\barcelona\data\map.ini

The game will create a proper track map when you load the track.

Tomi

”Maximum Attack!”
Well done me:mad:. Qualified sixth at the last minute and then hit the back to pits button..... well that last part didn't go like in movies:). I hit that god damn exit button:mad::mad::mad::mad:. Quickly rejoin and back to the grid, when the lights go out nothing happens, no gears nothing:(:mad:. After that my headphones and gloves fly away and few not so nice words comes out of my mouth:D. Thats my race this time;). Hope you guys do better:thumbsup:

Sorry guys.. had a sudden stomache ache 2 minutes before the end of qualifying. Couldn't make the start, but at least I wasn't stationary on the grid hopefully.

Thanks for organizing @Si

Not much to tell from this race.

At first, sorry @Geof ! Got hit by the third guy who was battling with us and couldn't do anything. :/

After that collision I got aero damage, drove couple of laps just to see how understeery the car was, and pitted for repairs. Did +30 laps stint with the medium tyres in the end. The car started to be quite a handful on the last laps.. ..which is propably not a surprise. :)

Thank you @Si for organizing and thanks everybody for the nice race! Congrats to winners!

Good race.
I had a good start. Stephen was right there after. I think with the aero push and gear wing setup it was hard to get a good run down the straight. I think you tried the under cut but the out lap is murder. I was pushing to stay ahead. And I made an error and gave an opening for a pass. The pass was made. It was a great pass and clean!! I tried the repass but spun up tires on the exit of 2. There was a little gap coming into the last 1/3 of the race. I was able to cut it down and was hoping to repass. Unfortunately that didn't happen. Thanks for the race.

The real Spanish GP is about 66 laps, so we did barely more than the half (in a simulator), and I'm already exhausted! :giggle:

Remaining focused at every instant is necessary with these cars, and it's not easy. I'm glad I made it to the end without any major mistakes. During the first lap, I got lucky to avoid the fast guys who crashed in turn 7/8. A lot of DNFs, my race was pretty lonely then. I was happy with my pace, although it was clearly impossible to match @Pjj's and @IRobot's ones in front. Congrats to you two! :thumbsup:

Thank you @Si for the event. I think we have something real cool with these Sunday F1 races. Today the race was maybe subject to a lot of problems for most of us, but I think that we're all learning to understand these monsters! :) It's a good idea to try new (mods) tracks like this one, even though (in my opinion) it cleary didn't match the caliber of Kunos' laser-scanned ones!

Matyas Kone

Matyas_k
That was my bad race so far, In the second corner i Make small mistake and hit some people, I'm very sorry about that. After I Can't manage my laps and I decided to exit in this time. Sorry Again Guys.

Couldn't get any feeling for the track in practice, so I decided to start from the back. Was the right decision I'd say. I think I passed 3 crash sites in the first lap, could gain a lot of positions thanks to that. My race itself was rather quiet, no real battle with someone else for more than 1 lap. Still need to practice pitstops, while I didn't refuel completely this time, I missed my box and had to go back a bit :laugh:

I had the random bump thing again in the race - much earlier in the race this time, though. Never had it once in practice, so no way to be prepared for it.

Probably wasting my time doing these races until they fix it, 2 DNFs in a row now due to it. And I know people will say it's probably setup related, BUT if I don't experience it once in practice, there's no way to fix it before the race.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.7%
  • €151-500

Votes: 132 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.1%
  • €3001-5000