RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Are you talking about right in front of the pits Tim? If so I seem to remember there being a lot of conversation about this prior to the RDGTC event. I think the texture detail around the grandstands is very high in that area, and maybe the fact these are slower cars (i.e. takes longer to clear this area) makes the fps drop more noticeable?

Mondello Park

I actually drove this race racing @ a friends place and his wheel setup is on a table that is much higher than mine. with this I could never really get seated properly, but lets get to the races.

Q1: P9
Race 1:
Good start going into t1, cars sliding around and i also got pushed from behind. Exited T1 in P13. Entering the fast right cars all over and had to go farming to avoid Oliver, back to P14.jamie then passed me into the double right,P15 now @ the back of a 6 car train. Starting next lap I had a run on Jamie and passed him into T1(P14).On the same lap (3) right, left I put a rear wheel on the grass and last the ass :( the car shot left and with me counter steering it gripped and shot right, straight into Jamie who was now along side. Big sorry Jamie, I couldn't control the slide. Now P20 I got to P17 about 2sec's behind a group of 4 cars and my PC freeze's. :( race over.

Q2: P7 a new PB.
Race 2:
This was a real touring car race for me, I loved it.
I got a really good start and was able to go around the outside of James in T1 and got good drive out of the corner to get ahead of him in to P6. Going through the next fast left we had a slight contact and after watching the replay I see he went off. Sorry James, but I think that was my corner. Goint into the next corner the fast right I ran slighly wide and Jamie go his nose in with a slight push and I went farming and I dropped all the way back to P20 and this only in the first few corners. From then on it was really difficult.L2 T1 there was an incident and managed to get back to P15.
Going into the final turn on L2 I had a go @ Danny, but outbraked myself and clipped his nose luckly with no damage to the cars, Sorry Danny. That though was the start of a great fight with Danny which lasted till L14 I think, changing places all the time with really bumper to bumper stuff. This fight also had Matthew,Christian and Robert involved for a nuber of laps.
I pitted L17 and after that Paulo and myself had a ding dong battle all the way to the end of the race which was fantastic. I must say guys, once this race was over I knew and felt like I had just done 35 laps of Touring Car Racing.
I hope in future with more experience I can turn my OK superpoles into some points.
Well done to all the driversand the podium and thanks Simon for another good event. :)

Sorry guys, dont d/l my skin yet. Its wrong. SORRY :(
For some reason my lights show up black, the back and front. Any ideas on how to fix that.
Otherwise i guess it should be fine to use, but i have made another change in anycase.
Will update the upload later with change. But feel free to help with the lights still, cause i have no idea why its suddenly done that

Got into the 53's with a default setup just low fuel.

Quick question since this is my first race here at RD and I've not had the game long.

Do we have the option to go light for qualy and then put in enough fuel after qualy for the race?

Or do we qualify with race fuel onboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back