WIP Fazenda Dois Lagos - Kartodromo do Ayrton Senna

This is my first track, built with BTB.
I am still having a bit of trouble with the spectator textures from the GBR XPack, it seems that if I set my texture details to full before loading the track, it makes rFactor crash, but if I load the track with textures in medium, it works perfectly, but the textures don't look right.
I don't know if it's a programming problem, or maybe it's just that my integrated graphics card can't take it.

We have all seen in YouTube the videos of Ayrton Senna racing in a kart track that he built for himself at his farm in Sao Paulo, Brazil in 1991. This is the track!!!! Check the readme.txt for more info.

(By the way, the AI is crap :tongue: )

Enjoy and tell me what you think!!:biggrin:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S1NOA0K2

Fazenda.jpg
<br><br>
GRAB_006.jpg
<br><br>
GRAB_007.jpg
<br><br>
GRAB_008.jpg
<br><br>
GRAB_009.jpg
<br><br>
GRAB_010.jpg
<br><br>
GRAB_011.jpg
<br><br>
GRAB_012.jpg
<br><br>

Great effort!

Amazing that someone exist that modelled this.

If I can make suggestions:

The track is too wide, google earth shows:

1290148332-470.jpg

Making it narrower would make sense for a kart track and really show the meaning of the corners in sequence. It would be great to know since apparently Ayrton designed this kart track himself.

Hi there!! yes, when I built the track, the google earth image had much less detail. It was only good enough to pick up the track's layout, everything else I modeled after watching the videos.
The making of this track is the reason why I bought BTB, for so many years I wanted to know what it felt like to drive on it :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%