Favourite Team to Manage so far...

Hi all!

Pretty much as the thread states...

Which team has been your most satisfying to manage so far?

Personally I loved managing Van Dort Racing (Force India), felt like I could occasionally upset the top 3 teams if I managed my weekends well.

Any other little gems people have enjoyed playing with?

I've only used Vexala so far, it was fun in tier 3, as the team started out around mid-grid, making it possible to both have some upsets, but also very poor races.
After 5 seasons I am in Tier 2, and steadily getting better there.

However, RDRC took my priority and haven't touched the game in a while.

I enjoy managing Kitano Sport, people might think it's easy but it's not. They have a horrible engine lol, but I like a challenge and I'm currently in S2 with them. Finished 7th in S1 but that was due to the car having only 1 star tyre wear, 5 races into S2 and I'm 5th. I currently have 2 drivers who have 90 and 100% marketability so I'm gaining quite a lot of money each race.

I went with ZRT, won the constructors by 1 point on the last race of my first season, and immediately went up to gp2 (whatever its called in game), where I struggled with poor drivers for half a season before somehow signing Rick graff (fake max) as a free agent, and after that ive won the drivers title twice but struggled to get decent results with any second drivers choose :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%