Favourite cologne/perfume/fragrances?

I like the aquatic fragrances the most. Here is a list of fragrances I have that have not emptied out:

-Some cologne from Antonio Banderas
-Chrome by Azzaro
-Canoe eau de toilette/after shave combo in their respective bottle
-Hugo Boss
-Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
-Jovan Musk Cologne/After Shave all-in-on bottle
-Old Spice Cologne

The biggest irony about all of them is they were gifts from family.

I generally apply different fragrances after every shower, or, I apply it when I go to work, or, if I fear of having even the slightest odour.

A little side-story, when I was in 3rd grade, my Dad would let me use some of his cologne on school days, and, when I walked by a few of my classmates, they would say one of the following:

"IT SMELLS LIKE COLOGNE IN HERE!" or "Who is wearing perfume?" :D

^ AWESOME!!!!!!!

I like Pepe le Pew.......Lmao!

Hugo Boss for me, Pauline got it for me. I used to like Drakkar.

Abidi, Old Spice....really? aren't you too young for that hehe.

Oh I got it, your parents must of got you the Old Spice as a hint to grow up and stop playing video games....Hahahahahahahaha just kiddin around M8:)

Probably never use perfume nowadays unless it´s special occasions.

Right now it´s just a nice smelling shaving balm and a good deo.
The balm is the latest Diesel perfume (the one which is a closed fist)
Really nice balm i have to say.

But special occasions i´ll use YvesSaintLaurent L´homme on the summer, smells fantastic,
And on the winter Poco Rabanne 1million.

Really? Good luck hooking up with a girl. All woman want their man to smell good all the time. :p

No i was just joking of course. I always use odorless roll-ons to prevent unwanted smell. :) Fa and 7x24. However, i hate perfumes:p, when i come close to someone smelling perfumes, my brain goes crazy and my stomach begins to crumble...:confused:

Really? Good luck hooking up with a girl. All woman want their man to smell good all the time. :p

As long as you don't use too much of it at once. Some guys put on Way too much and it just smells terrible.

I'm not a big perfume fan. I prefer body sprays, I'll sometimes spray a bit of Hiro's body spray on myself, just a tiny bit. My dad got me Chanel #5 as a gift but I rarely use it.

As long as you don't use too much of it at once. Some guys put on Way too much and it just smells terrible.

I'm not a big perfume fan. I prefer body sprays, I'll sometimes spray a bit of Hiro's body spray on myself, just a tiny bit. My dad got me Chanel #5 as a gift but I rarely use it.

I always thought us men would find it awkward if women had more masculine fragrances.

Women actually gets turned on by the "male smell".
Your natural smell that is.

Pauline probably can add something to this but i´m pretty sure she feels something when smelling a man without any deos, shower cream, shampoo etc.

Obviouosly you should not smell like crap but there´s a certain unique smell men have that automatically ignites something in women.

Had to bring this up.

Do any of you have the aftershave known as Aqua Velva? It smells so god damn mother****ing good I use it as perfume.

The fragrance is equivalent to subliminal aroma of fresh-baked bread, you, let alone, any straight woman, can't resist it on their man.

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l'Homme

top: cardamom
heart: bergamot , lavender, cedar
base: amber, cumin, vetiver

And on top of this one extra portion musk!

...yum! :D

Laura Biagiotti - Roma Uomo
Some Diesel stuff, it smells good, but don't know the exact name anymore.

I use those two...

There are several others in the bathroom, but I should throw them away.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back