Favorite tracks

To start, I am not complaining as I am happy with the GSCE cost to benefit ratio, and having a blast with "some" cars on "some" tracks. With that said, I am not familiar with many of these tracks (USA resident) and I am finding it hit or miss to find tracks I enjoy running with the heavy and less maneuverable cars on like the stock, v8's, and Camaro's. Many of the tracks are very short and/or have strange characteristics without a good flow. I have also tried a couple community added tracks and most of these were worst (liked Sebring though) - some it's a chore to get out of the garage.

Can anyone recommend the cream of the crop GSCE tracks - those with a good flow and suited well for the heavier stock cars? I don't have a lot of time to game, especially since I split my virtual racing between a number of sims, so I would like to focus on the better tracks in GSCE.

As a side note, the Camaro's, including the 68', handle like crap. I understand these are heavier cars but the game seems to exaggerate things. I have personally owned a few Camaro's and even with limited suspension mods on the older generation they don't handle has bad on these. Is there a good setup for these?

Thanks

Everything is personal. Everyone has their preferences. What looks good to me may not be for you. Personally I like all the tracks for the standard V8's except "Salvador" and "Ribeirão Preto". As a suggestion "Interlagos" would be a tip as it is a wider and selective track.

Thanks Wedsley, yes, I understand personal preference comes into play but there has been various favorite track polls/surveys over the years where certain tracks rise to the top for various reasons - challenge, drivability, and flow are big factors.

Nurburgring Nordshleife, Bathurst, Hockenheim, Silverstone, Interlagos, Le Mans, Laguna Seca, Montecarlo, Brands Hatch, Suzuka, Watkins Glen, Zandvoort to name a few ...

There are quite a few tracks in GSCE but many are very strange - in my opinion. I was looking for those that are the best in the eyes of others.

Note, I agree with your Interlagos suggestion, that is one that is very popular with many including myself.

Last edited:
Hi Fuzzy,

In GSCE focus is national tracks for the V8's that are not popular worldwide, but which I consider very good.

The tracks you mentioned are very challenging but there is the difficulty of finding a good track converted to GSCE, remembering that RD does not condone illegal conversions, then in my opinion it would be good clues to find by trial and error.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 95 13.8%