Favorite car to drive

Name your top 2 favorite rides! I posed this question in another forum and most guys seemed to love the older, historic cars.

In AC my favorite 2 are EASILY the Ruf Rt12 and the Ferrari F40 Stage 3. 2 friggin Godzillas that you have to tame to master. Anyone knows of a league for these PLEASE let me know. The GT3'S just seem too easy to drive IMO.

F2004 with the V10 screaming is nuts, also the sense of speed i get out of it when taking it to its limits is just awesome.

Porsche 911 RSR GTE w/ the Fonsecker sound mod is hands down my favorite GT car:thumbsup:

Hard to get it down to just 2, but I like the Lamborghini Miura and Porsche 908, strange choices for most I'm sure.
But If theres a new track the Miura is very predictable. As far as the Porsche, either the 908 or 917 just have a sound that can't be beat. Sometime its just a blast to downshift them just to hear that burble.
I can't leave out the Ferrari 312, maybe a movie should be made about it :)
I can't keep up with modern cars, I always seem to be behind the curve so to speak.

Mercedes 190E EVO II - for the giant grin it puts on my face while throwing it around a track like Brands Hatch.

Any Group C car - because no matter how much I drive them, I don't trust them not to try and kill me if I let my concentration dip!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back