Fav Car + Track

Ah, I can never do these. All the cars have lots of pros and cons. Minis are fun for racing but boring alone. WTCC are ok all rounders. XWTCC are pure fun and decent to race with. Open wheelers are real fast and a good challenge, but hard to drive close in. Radicals are amazing fun, just grip and can race very closely in. Caterhams are a challenge, oversteery but not over the top. GTs are difficult to drive but rewarding.

I suppose I'd have to chose radicals though.

And track, I'm not sure but I do love the Nurburgring enduro layout, as I love the GP layout but love the fact you can race there for hours without getting bored because its so long :D.

Well the car is a really tough decision. I mean i love all the cars in Evo, all are good in some points and bad in others. I like WTCC and GT cars most so my fave should be in one of those.....Ok i think i'll go for the uhmmm(very hard:D)....M3 GTR. Yup it was my favourite in GTR2 and apparently it still is in Evo.
The track would be Barcelona GP, partly it was the track i started simracing on, and i just love it since then:).

• Bert Van Waes

Right now i'm so fond off the Nurburgring nordschleife with the E30 M3. My god it's a blast. Everytime the online wtcc 'good ol times' server is up i tend to do that as the first online race of that day. I love it...

Trying to plan a trip for real to the green hell btw. With my own little BMW:)

Fav car well its not fair to chose one from all the classes so ill chose one per class.
-WTCC: E90
-STCC: C200
-GT Pro: Koenigsegg CCGT
-GT Sport: M3 GTR

the overall would have to be the CCGT, since I've been racing it in leagues it seems like its the fastest candidate for the job which is quite surprising.

Favorite track is always the temple of speed, MONZA.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 339 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%