Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

IMPORTANT: THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IS NOW A CLOSED EVENT. YOU CAN SIGN UP BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

As a tribute to @Fat-Alfie's (David Pemberton) great work creating new tracks for Assetto Corsa, we are going to be holding a 5 event multiclass championship featuring all of its published circuits including the brand new Bremgarten, Switzerland.

If you already know and love its tracks, this championship gives you a good excuse to ride them again. If you don't know them, well, this is a great opportunity to learn them in an easy and fun way. You will love them! More about @Fat-Alfie can be found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/10-questions-for-david-pemberton.200945/

As a nice gesture to David for his selfless effort you can buy him a beer (or two) through https://paypal.me/FatAlfie

These events are held once a month on the Wednesdays when there is no F1 race so that we can have a normal race on those circuits during those weeks.

There are some changes from our regular TT/MX5 events to make it a bit more interesting:

• Race duration: 1 hour
  • Mandatory pit stop
  • Dynamic track conditions

Scheme (block these dates in your agenda!):
  • August 18, 2021: Thomson Road
  • September 15, 2021: Bremgarten
  • October 20, 2021: Deutschlandring
  • November 10, 2021: Feldbergring
  • December 15, 2021: Fonteny
Further details such as scoring rules and track conditions can be found on the Championship S.GP page. For each event, a thread will be posted as usual as a reminder and for the latest information.

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Useful Links:

This is now a closed entry event. Post here to sign up. I will add you to the entry list.

Last edited:
Great recognition. I don't know the tracks so will be good to explore them.

I take it you race the same car all the time?
Yes in a championship you can't change cars. If it's very succesful I can organize a second championship so you can try the other car. Maybe even in parallel in the same week or a week later. Let's see if I get more feedback on this.

Last edited:
Yes in a championship you can't change cars. If it's very succesful I can organize a second championship so you can try the other car. Maybe even in parallel in the same week or a week later. Let's see if I get more feedback on this.
Maybe not in parallel, for me, I would not be able to do all of the races if it was in the same week.

Last edited:
And for some more fun:

Would have loved some vintage cars to suit the tracks :)

But will take any opportunity to race Fat Alfies lovely tracks. Mx5 please!
Hi Lars,

Great to have you!
You can sign up yourself. It's all in the 1st post. Read it carefully.

I'm sure we will have some vintage cars events on these tracks in the future. I've promised @Denis Betty one on Bremgarten with his choice of car.

Last edited:
@stigs2cousin Hi Carsten, I hope things are getting better for you and everyone in Erftstadt.

As I know that you're preoccupied right now, I took the liberty to add you (as a loyal Wednesday joiner) as a participant with the Audi to this Championship. There are only 21 spots and it's filling up fast now.

If you don't want to enlist or want to switch to the MX5, please let me know and I will remove you or change your car.

Take care. Han

Last edited:
No there's a spot free now. Hurry!

EDIT: taken again. Sorry. But there are two sign ups for which I have to verify that they have premium. One has to respond today otherwise I'll remove him tomorrow from the entry list.

So keep an eye on the entrylist.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%