AC FAT-ALFIE Championship Classic race#5@Battenbergring, Tue 6th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Same here!

As we on that subject. I was wondering why you (Fulvio) like racing with us because you're always in a league of your own. Doesn't it get bo
actually 4/5 round i was not racing solo . is not the only community i race in but if is probably 1 of the best here is more about being fair . and when i race alone the obj infront of me is the blue flag guy :D . also here is alot more open competitive race's stick with same cars GT3's and OpenWheels putting down hours and hours of practicing i race everything with 4 wheels and less :D

Last edited:
We need your son Enzo! Haha I'm trying to convince a friend in simracing called Marcus Jäger too.
Yes I would love to have Fulvio, Enzo, Chris Down, Joel Kuismin, Michael Maddalena and other aliens that I don't know the name now in a race together.

Hmm. Maybe an idea ot organize a special event for them and invite them personally.
The Alien of the Year award!

Omg: I'm inspired and get carried away!
We will do three races of 20 minutes in a championsip. The first with the Ford Transit, the second with the Lotus 49 and the last with the GT3's!:D:roflmao::p

Yes I would love to have Fulvio, Enzo, Chris Down, Joel Kuismin, Michael Maddalena and other aliens that I don't know the name now in a race together.

Hmm. Maybe an idea ot organize a special event for them and invite them personally.
The Alien of the Year award!

Omg: I'm inspired and get carried away!
We will do three races of 20 minutes in a championsip. The first with the Ford Transit, the second with the Lotus 49 and the last with the GT3's!:D:roflmao::p
dats what i hate there is alot of fast simmers in here with no credit Reik , Allan , John , Ernie sometime when is not playing the farmer role , u was also have prove to be fast and many players sorry if i forgot some1

Last edited:
dats what i hate there is alot of fast drivers in here with no credit Reik , Allan , John , Ernie sometime when is not playing the farmer role , u was also have prove to be fast and many players sorry if i forgot some1
Well Reik in classic cars is indeed an alien, I will give you that and John is half alien. True. But Allan and Ernie are fast humans imo. I didn't say that they are not fast. They certainly are but I'm able to beat them once and a while. I can't beat an alien, though, no matter how long I practice.

Definition alien: 2 s faster than me on an average track of 4km.

And I want to add that all of the guys in my events are still improving. It's nice to see how we challenge eachother to get better.

Last edited:
I've greatly enjoyed the other tracks we've raced so far, but there's something about this one, and Fonteny that really do it for me. A wonderful mix of fast turns and technical bits, but not too tight and long enough you can have an off, but still make up ground :thumbsup:. And the scenery doesn't hurt either :)

Gained some free places at the start and gave up a free place at the end, but outside of that little mistake I had one of my best races in this championship so far. Even managed to dip a few seconds below my quali time with the help of steve, hank, and others pressuring me in their TVRs.

I'm never going to get "off planet" :alien: with my pace, but this championship has taught me a lot of about throttle and braking control and has helped me find more pace in other cars we race :thumbsup:

Congrats to the podiums and finishers, and thanks Han for hosting as always!

4:52.9 with a mistake at the end of the fast downhill (almost out of track) and also braking in first turn... Only 3 laps after Tuesday and not taking risks.
Now even 4:50 looks feasible to me. What a dimwit :D

Attachments

• IMG_20221208_175648.jpg
    IMG_20221208_175648.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%