Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1663865061047-png.602325

TVR_Griffith_200_at_Brands_Hatch.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

For our 5th race we're staying in Germany to go racing on the Battenbergring.

The Battenbergring was a 12.530km public road circuit situated about 4km south east of the town of Battenberg in Hessen, Germany. It was used for motorcycle and motorcycle/sidecar racing from 1953-1956 and may well have been one of the most daunting and difficult circuits in Germany at the time. It featured all sorts of bends, climbs and descents, road junctions with hairpin bends, and it also passed through the narrow village of Holzhausen.

1669327267103.png

If you're interested, you can sign up for the championship here:

IF THE KNOWN S.GP BUG APPEARS (all cars disappear when the lights go out), please don't do anything. The host will restart the session in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week) Password: The same as last week. If you don't know, send me a PM.
  • Race server: S.GP Password: The same as last week. If you don't know, send me a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Ferrari 250GTO/TVR Griffith 200
  • Track: Battenbergring, Germany.
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 70%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Who is going to say it first. Oh, looks like me then. These cars on this track are going to be the hardest so far. The camera stands, electric boxes and concrete straw bales are going to be very busy. Most of us will be stopping in the village for a look around so i booked my space on the road already. Looking forward to it though :thumbsup:
Yes and all those angry and disappointed German spectators because they're out of the World Cup! It will be hell!

As a middle-of-the-road chugger, I am really struggling to lap here, you have to be at 100% concentration everywhere. When you measure your place on the road by +/- 10m meters, placing the car is critical.
The problems are many on this circuit, the temptation is to push, and all that does is push you into another problem.

OIP 100.jpg

All those who have checksum issues should verify if the track version is the latest one, which is from August I think. I had the same issue yesterday and it was because my version was not the one from Simracing.gp
Yes David did an update to correct a pitlane error.
The version from the MODS tab on S.GP is the correct version.

Sorry but the constant sound of breathing and gear changes made me lose all concentration.

Can we make the voice chat push to talk please? If not I won't be on voice anymore.
This^^^^^ certainly not in championships. One persons noise/banter is another's critical moment, push to talk only for the win :p

Last edited:
Simple race report, came off so many times, it was just so trying for this old git to concentrate, I was generally okay by myself, soon as I was following another car, I was off.
I don't know how Han came off so many times and got the best consistency 99.2%
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Sorry to everyone I hit, there were so many.:p:p
Soon as I started to think about a corner, I was off, soon as I lost a bit of concentration, I was off, the only positive thing I can say is not one driver punted me.:p:p:p

Last edited:
After a good and clean start from everyone, I ran into cars that were standing sideways twice, which is my fault because you always have to expect something like that. Especially here. After that it was time to keep calm and stay constant. I drove into the pits early to hopefully have a free ride afterwards. Worked quite well. Didn't see many cars after that. There were still good fights with Robert and Colin.

In summary: Started fourth, in between twelfth place, finished fifth. Lucky again.

Great track, great event, great championship. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years