AC FAT-ALFIE CHAMPIONSHIP 2022 Multiclass

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Edit: also, is it possible to use custom car skins in the events?
You can select a skin that is available on S.GP when you choose your car.
You can also change it after registering by clicking on the skin number (Racing500 in this example):
1666171353698.png

@HF2000 which direction of Fonteny are we using, so much better in one direction than the other. not going to tell you which.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Ah Ernie, you rotter! Now you've spoiled my Christmas surprise. Ah well, we will take the normal layout now, not the reverse one.

EDIT: On second thoughts, you can take the reverse route as you are standing nr 1 in the championship and I'm nr.2

Last edited:
Ah Ernie, you rotter! Now you've spoiled my Christmas surprise. Ah well, we will take the normal layout now, not the reverse one.

EDIT: On second thoughts, you can take the reverse route as you are standing nr 1 in the championship and I'm nr.2
Have never driven it in reverse. That would be cruel. Maybe the modern cars though. That would be ok i guess

Chaps... still unwell. My eyes are particularly sore from this darn bug so I can't stare too long at screens. Hence it'd be a DNS for me tonight. :( A shame but haven't missed a race still (afaik) so this one will be my lowest finish. Hope ya'll have a good one lads! :thumbsup: Stay on track!!

Chaps... still unwell. My eyes are particularly sore from this darn bug so I can't stare too long at screens. Hence it'd be a DNS for me tonight. :( A shame but haven't missed a race still (afaik) so this one will be my lowest finish. Hope ya'll have a good one lads! :thumbsup: Stay on track!!
Get well soon. It's best of 5 so you'd have dropped a result anyway.

@HF2000 Hey Han, will you be running this series again?
Asking so I can plan some work around it:)
Thanks in advance, and for the past championship too! ...was great fun:inlove:

Last edited:
@HF2000 Hey Han, will you be running this series again?
Asking so I can plan some work around it:)
Thanks in advance, and for the past championship too! ...was great fun:inlove:
Hi John,

Glad you liked it. Most of the participants did so I will certainly do it again. Not in January right away. First it's time to try the new platform and do some events that weren't possible on S.GP due to missing content.

For a next Classic Championship I would like the cars to be a bit easier to drive. Personally I like the Mini/Skoda combination but I'm open for suggestions.

Also I'd like the idea to do a classic F1 championship on the 2023 tracks in the same weeks as the F1 goes there. Not sure which F1 cars though. The Lotus 98 and/or Ferrari 312 for example. But maybe 24 races in a championship is too much.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back