AC FAT-ALFIE CHAMPIONSHIP 2022 Multiclass

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just a heads up Han, I think the old version of thomson is on the practice service. Got a checksum error with the updated version (the one on the mod tab s.gp).
Thanks Robert. I appriciate your help.
I installed the new version on my PC weeks ago and thought I updated the practice server also. But not apparently. I will do that asap.

EDIT: Done! It should work now!

Last edited:
Hi,
can someone send me the password please?

I upgraded to premium just a few minutes ago to take part as the 29th driver =)

Would be great if i reveive the password within this little remainig time...

Hope to see you guys later on the grid

Last edited:
Hi,
can someone send me the password please?

I upgraded to premium just a few minutes ago to take part as the 29th driver =)

Would be great if i reveive the password within this little remainig time...

Hope to see you guys later on the grid
See the pm I send you

Hello. Can i sign up?
Hi Marrogwar,

Sure you can, there's one spot left.

I would love to have you but first you have to do some things.
Our hosted races are exlusively for premium member so you have to upgrade your account (14.99 euro/year). Use the Premium tab and scroll down for that.
Second is that you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details. Scroll down and you will find a field called 'Real name'. It should be the same name as you are using on Simracing.gp. It is one of our rules.

If you have done both, send me a PM and I will reply with the password to register on S.GP for the championship. The link is in the first post.

Hope to see you on track!

2008-15070-fiat-500-abarth-assetto-corse1.jpg

Mazda-Cup-Car-Review-gear-patrol-slide-1.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

In 2021 we did with great succes a championship on all beautiful tracks of @Fat-Alfie (David Pemberton) with as a premiere Bremgarten circuit in Switzerland.
This year we're doing it again with this time the new Battenbergring (Germany) as additional track.
This are the six events:

• Thomson Road (Singapore, 4,9km)
  • Bremgarten (Switzerland, 7,3km )
  • Deutschlandring (Germany, 10km)
  • Feldbergring (Germany, 11,4km)
  • Battenbergring (Germany, 12,5km)
  • Fonteny (France, 25km)
For those unfamiliar with Fat-Alfie tracks, they have a great flow along with very different sectors, which makes it challenging to race, but also to strike a good balance between top speed and agility in your setup.

The tracks excel in great detail from a historical perspective, making it equally a pleasure to just drive without racing and look at the scenery.

Championship details:

• Cars:
    • Abarth 500 Assetto Corse
    • Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Day: Wednesday, every two weeks
  • 60 min practice, 20 min qualify, 60 min race
  • Improving track conditions (96% - 100%)
  • Mandatory pitstop (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Fuel usage 40%
  • Tyre wear 10%
  • Damage 10%
  • Multiclass so there will be two winners.
  • Best 5 races count for the standings
  • Practice server will be available during the week of the event.
  • Further details such as scoring rules and track conditions can be found on the Championship S.GP page
  • For each event, a thread will be posted as usual as a reminder and for the latest information.
Interested? Sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/championships/-oCuCDWSiW3-7y8aQVEtB#registration

Password for registering is the same as the Wednesday multiclass events. If you don't have that, post in this thread and you will get a PM with the password.

Useful Links:

2008-15070-fiat-500-abarth-assetto-corse1.jpg

Mazda-Cup-Car-Review-gear-patrol-slide-1.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

In 2021 we did with great succes a championship on all beautiful tracks of @Fat-Alfie (David Pemberton) with as a premiere Bremgarten circuit in Switzerland.
This year we're doing it again with this time the new Battenbergring (Germany) as additional track.
This are the six events:

• Thomson Road (Singapore, 4,9km)
  • Bremgarten (Switzerland, 7,3km )
  • Deutschlandring (Germany, 10km)
  • Feldbergring (Germany, 11,4km)
  • Battenbergring (Germany, 12,5km)
  • Fonteny (France, 25km)
For those unfamiliar with Fat-Alfie tracks, they have a great flow along with very different sectors, which makes it challenging to race, but also to strike a good balance between top speed and agility in your setup.

The tracks excel in great detail from a historical perspective, making it equally a pleasure to just drive without racing and look at the scenery.

Championship details:

• Cars:
    • Abarth 500 Assetto Corse
    • Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Day: Wednesday, every two weeks
  • 60 min practice, 20 min qualify, 60 min race
  • Improving track conditions (96% - 100%)
  • Mandatory pitstop (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Fuel usage 40%
  • Tyre wear 10%
  • Damage 10%
  • Multiclass so there will be two winners.
  • Best 5 races count for the standings
  • Practice server will be available during the week of the event.
  • Further details such as scoring rules and track conditions can be found on the Championship S.GP page
  • For each event, a thread will be posted as usual as a reminder and for the latest information.
Interested? Sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/championships/-oCuCDWSiW3-7y8aQVEtB#registration

Password for registering is the same as the Wednesday multiclass events. If you don't have that, post in this thread and you will get a PM with the password.

Useful Links:

I'd like to give it a go, I do another sim championship on Wednesdays from 5 to 7, what time does this run at on Wednesdays?

I'd like to give it a go, I do another sim championship on Wednesdays from 5 to 7, what time does this run at on Wednesdays?
Times for the next round tomorrow :thumbsup: :
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
Race link: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...azda-bremgarten-wed-19th-october-2022.250427/

You'll prob need to ask @HF2000 Han for the password, have fun :)

Hi Mikeyhyland,

You're very welcome!. You can find all information in the first post of this thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...azda-bremgarten-wed-19th-october-2022.250427/

Please read this post very carefully especially our rules in the link.
And first you have to enter your real name in your RD account/account details.
Scroll down to a field called Real Name. It should be the same name you're using on S.GP.

If you have done that, send me a PM and I will reply with the passwords.

Hi Mikeyhyland,

You're very welcome!. You can find all information in the first post of this thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...azda-bremgarten-wed-19th-october-2022.250427/

Please read this post very carefully especially our rules in the link.
And first you have to enter your real name in your RD account/account details.
Scroll down to a field called Real Name. It should be the same name you're using on S.GP.

If you have done that, send me a PM and I
will reply with the passwords.
Yep, all done. I hadn't realised you had PMd me, my bad

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back