Fast & Furious Crossroads | New Preview Images Revealed

Slightly Mad Studios have revealed some interesting preview images from their upcoming new title - Fast & Furious: Crossroads.

Based on the smash hit movie franchise, and containing some of the star characters from the popular series that include big names such as the likes of Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibson, the new title is expected to be a high paced arcade racing game, with many links into the film franchise - of which the ninth instalment is set to release around the same period as the new game.

Scheduled to release in May 2020, little detail is known about the upcoming game at this stage, however in recent days developers Slightly Mad Studios have been revealing some interesting looking screenshots from the game - showing a richly detailed world where I'm sure prospective gamers will find plenty of action to enjoy.

Check out the most recent images below:

Fast and Furious Crossroads 1.jpg
Fast and Furious Crossroads 2.jpg
Fast and Furious Crossroads 3.jpg

Fast and Furious Crossroads will release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC May 2020.

Got something to say about the game? Our Fast and Furious Crossroads sub forum will be here soon!

Last edited:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

G_B

50RPM
Dec 29, 2018
Hum where is the P. Walker DLC ?

I don't wait this game. If i need fun i like Crash Tram Racing ;)

BrunoB

1000RPM
Premium
Oct 10, 2011
- but if it ends up being free roam around cities and the surburbs in VR then I may not be so meh after all
My favorite would be some kind of "scheduled" racing in different city downtowns simulating some interim/temporary rebel tracks.
In different wellknown towns like Paris, London and Miami.
Giving the same feeling as the Monaco track.
Years back Jacques Villeneuve proposed a similiar idea to Ubisoft who created the SF racing game Speed Challenge.;)

Reactions: dwightyone

blot

100RPM
Premium
Mar 21, 2013
What the hell is this type of stuff doing on this site? I thought RD was about Racing/Driving simulation? Will have to give my premium membership some thought come renewal time. I pay to support this site Paul because i download a lot of stuff off it, I like to do my bit, Shame others don't but if it's resorting to this crap for a bit of news i'm out mate, Cheers.

Ole Andreasen

Hey... wait up!
Jan 9, 2014
Keep an open mind Boby Kim and Blot... May not be your cup of tea, but if not, then just skip the treads containing it, and let others enjoy... After all, it IS the holiday season... the time of love and good spirit, right?

Happy new year guys.

blot

100RPM
Premium
Mar 21, 2013
Happy new year to you Ole and everyone on RD, Nah can do without news about this kind of stuff, Hoping Chobonator will chip in, I love his avatar!!

Grounded Fin

25RPM
Aug 31, 2017
What the hell is this type of stuff doing on this site? I thought RD was about Racing/Driving simulation? Will have to give my premium membership some thought come renewal time. I pay to support this site Paul because i download a lot of stuff off it, I like to do my bit, Shame others don't but if it's resorting to this crap for a bit of news i'm out mate, Cheers.
ok boomer

Ghoults

1000RPM
Mar 30, 2009
While it might be a question worth thinking whether games like these belong to this site there is nothing new that we get the occasional news about these games. For example here are some others:

Personally I am not against this practice as long as the news article has something important in it. Release dates, car and track lists, release plans, patch releases, dlc releases and release trailers are fine. I don't see preview images being that tho. Nor random youtuber videos where everything is "amaizing". If you want to be really anal about it the site name is racedepartment, not simdepartment.

Reactions: XTRMNTR2K