Far Cry 3

Not far to go now, maxed out all the Skills last night and completed the Radio Towers and Outposts, also have all the Memory Cards, still a few Relics and Letters to find. I think I'm on something like 35 of 38 Story Missions.

Finished it off last night and did a bit of clearing up, got all the Mem Card and Letters, unlocked all the Skills, I still have about 10 Relics to collect and a few challenges to do. Have to agree it does get a bit tedious but I didn't really buy it for SP, it was bought in the hope that MP will be as good as FC1, I will try MP when I've cleaned up SP.

Far Cry 2 = awesome. After this mod at least.
Much more intense than FC3, for me at least. On the hardest difficulty, it's actually challenging and hence fun trying to survive :). And it looks better, normal. And you're not a spectator mashing the space key for half of the main story.

Next to GT Legends and Richard Burns Rally, best couple of Euros I ever spent :D

Just noticed on Steam it says "Requires the base game Far Cry 3 on Steam in order to play.", there are loads of links on Google about it being released but I've not found anywhere apart from Steam to buy it :rolleyes:

A big part of Far Cry 3's single player experience is taking over the outposts manned by Vaas's pirates and Hoyt's privateers. These outposts, when taken, offer a safe place to resupply as well as a base of operations when exploring new parts of the Rook Islands.
Taking over an outpost as a player also presents a fun challenge; everything from how to approach the outpost to what weapons and tactics to use. Hence, a lot of community members have requested to be able to ‘reset' the outposts, so that they can be taken-over again.
Here is how it works:
• After conquering all the outposts and completing the game, the player can reset the outposts by selecting "Reset Outposts" in the gameplay options menu.
• Doing this will reset and make all Outposts hostile again. All incomplete side missions and quests will become hidden. In order to finish the incomplete side missions, you will have to retake the outposts again.
Kotaku

me and friend of mine are playing borderlands and you can just download it why to spend money lol :D

Yeah, exactly! I mean...developers will get paid anyway, no matter if people are actually buying the games they make or simply steal them!

Oh, wait - no, it doesn't work like that. License permanently revoked, don't even bother to re-apply.

Tom

I noticed while at my mates today that there is a new, free DLC mission available to download, but I still see no signs of being able to purchase the extra missions from the Deluxe version except on Steam, I don't understand why they aren't available on Uplay :thumbsdown:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%