Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Resource icon

Helmets Fantasy Valtteri Bottas Helmet McLaren 1.0

Benutzername

I breathe a lot. I guess i just really like air.
Premium
am i the only one who doesnt see a pic of the helmet
No, you arent. there are no pictures. thats why i cant undertsand why instantly there are "stealing" posts. if its proven, then ok.

Also thats quite poor work. You can clearly see whats left of the Mercedes logo on the forhead and also the remains of the air vents. This is just so sad...

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
@Gerald Chinoy needs to report this if it is his.

If it is, then he then decides whether it stays with credits added or it goes.

Gerald was around earlier today, so hopefully he will be back soon.

Edit- Thread re-opened.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...is-forum-work-how-to-upload-some-rules.73612/

If you are using someone else's mod as a base for your mod, then please get their permission first. At a minimum give them full credit for their base work in the thread you create when uploading.

If content is used without the original modder's permission, then we will only accept complaints via the report system and by the original modder. He must only report it he wants to request that the content be removed.

Last edited:
@Gerald Chinoy needs to report this if it is his.

If it is, then he then decides whether it stays with credits added or it goes.

Gerald was around earlier today, so hopefully he will be back soon.

Edit- Thread re-opened.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...is-forum-work-how-to-upload-some-rules.73612/

Yes it is based on my fictional helmet for Bottas.
As @Tino Ahola pointed out we can see the couple of places were he has tried to remove the old logo from texture.