Resource icon

Skins Fantasy Team Superdry Toyota. HD & DHD 2013-07-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great skins! Although my driver is now wearing a Caterham team outfit. The rest is all in your new Toyota design which looks amazing.
You probably messed up something then.And this is for marussia not for catherham, what has catheram anything to do with this mod?

You probably messed up something then.And this is for marussia not for catherham, what has catheram anything to do with this mod?
lol.

I don't race with Caterham.Simply copy pasted the files into the game and continued my use with Marrussia. The entire team and car is fine just the cinematic where driver gets into car shows him in a Caterham suit. In game on track he is in black so i assume its the fantasy Toyota outfit.

Yes the 2013 and AI mod. Thats probably why then.Its not a problem as its only the cinematics when i see the Catherham outfit.On track it looks your outfit as its black.

Can't say I have an issue with it.

Probably how you have altered your own game.

I've just checked it again myself and on my system it's fine.

Perhaps run the files in a non modified game and see how they are then, as that's what my textures were designed for.

Can't say I have an issue with it.

Probably how you have altered your own game.

I've just checked it again myself and on my system it's fine.

Perhaps run the files in a non modified game and see how they are then, as that's what my textures were designed for.
Im not too worried to be honest, i'm blown away by the team garage and the car itself looking so amazing. I changed a few of the other teams that you have done total conversions of as they look so good.

Thanks

If it's cinematics, it's clear then. The higtxt_charles_pic.pssg and higtxt_timo_glock.pssg are set to Caterham in 2013 mod

higtxt_bruno_senna.pssg and higtxt_vitaly_petrov.pssg are Marussia in 2013 mod.

Don't ask me why and what and who knows. But if you want to have Superdry in Marussia in cinematics, best way is to export the files and import them into senna and petrov. Else you would have to rename, open the file and rename within the parameters, too.

Hey Can You Give Me the nd2,AO,lowLOD,highLOD,anim_dummies,and the livery file at marussia cars folder Cause i only need the car, and the i can use it for my F1 2013 By Putting the nd2,AO,low,high (At the front of) file at my ma2 f1 2013 cars folder

I do not understand what you mean. If you want the original files you can get them through Steam.

I do not understand what you mean. If you want the original files you can get them through Steam.
I think he meant to use your skin in F1 2013 but that's impossible. He thought that by replacing some files he would be able to use this skin for f1 2013

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%