Resource icon

Skins Fantasy Team Superdry Toyota. HD & DHD 2013-07-07

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Team Superdry Toyota. HD & DHD (ML2166) - Toyota replacement for Marussia

Fantasy replacement for Marussia. Team Superdry Toyota.

Done in HD and DHD. ( Sizes clearly marked in download folder ).

Will replace Marussia in game.

Consists of

Car skins, Helmet Skins, Racecrew Uniforms, Pitcrew Uniforms, Cutscene Driver Suit, Garages, Brakeboard, Driver Glove Logos ( Team Only ).

I have not redone the in car driver suit, as I had to keep the file size done for upload.

Please ensure you back up any files due to be changed first

Most importantly of all.....enjoy.

ab8j.jpg

7l8i.jpg

5sm4.jpg

flsb.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Thanks guys. Appreciated.

:thumbsup:

PCars might have my attention, but I think for me Assetto Corsa is the one I am watching.

You really have a gift, your vision on these repaints are incredible. Keep churning and burning them out. Your helmets of course are always bad ass. Incorporating the rising sun into the livery is just genius!!!!

ML2166 again,it's professional work.Maybe Codemasters will ask for work with you !
You deserve it anyway. :thumbsup:
Maybe that would be cool to see some Constructor skin
(Bmw from DTM,so like BMW F1,Toyota from WEC with red,blue and white,Audi from WEC with white,red or black red etc...) into a F1 Car !

Ah, looks great. I once had a request for creating a japanese team with rising sun and now I see this [too bad it ain't Honda hahaha], very nice!

ML I like try built a skin from F2012 from HRT car and I now you have a great template for this. Were I can't take this template? I promiss respect your copyrights of course. Tks in advance. :)

I don't have a template, I just paint over the originals using the 3D model as a guide.

Doing a crazy ass HRT at the moment though......pretty weird and very unusual.

Ooops, haha somehow I put the 8k file into my cars folder instead of the 4k, no wonder the game started to stutter that much :D
Looks really nice, I prefer the left side of the car ^__^ the helmets are awesome.

Wonderful ingame ! Love racing with Toyota again. I missed them in F1, luckily Toyota is back in business (virtually), aswell as Kobayashi and Glock ! My ideal combination for Toyota, in game but also in real.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back