Fantasy Season Mod 2021

Skins Fantasy Season Mod 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry. You have to delete the Modular_Mods folder inside F1 2020 folder and then you can verify the integrity of game files from Steam. Steam will download and restore all the modified files.
thanks- was wondering why some cars were still there after id verified haha

Really cool mod! But I have a huge problem. The game blackscreens after every session and I can't play anymore :/

Really cool mod! But I have a huge problem. The game blackscreens after every session and I can't play anymore :/
My teammate and I have tested the mod and we have never been blackscreens. @Double R is just playing a career mode and no problems.

First of all, read carefully the steps to install the mod. You need to have a clean version of the game before install and follow the steps inside the tutorial (pdf). The blackscreens (if these have the message loading or similar) sounds like it's because of mipmaps conflict I think.

And just in case, this mod isn't compatible with most of others.

Tried to play myTeam with a custom livery. Could it be because of this?
Not even a Loading on the screen. It just turns black but I still can hear the ingame sound.

This mod is incompatible with the my team mode because it shares files with the files of the my team, unless you know how to put the car manually with the EGO ERP, greetings.

This mod is incompatible with the my team mode because it shares files with the files of the my team, unless you know how to put the car manually with the EGO ERP, greetings.
Bad news...
I was waiting to found a way to use "Honda Repsol" for use in My Team, with at least car, and suits liveries.
I though it was possible to copy the erp files into the Active folder. What a shame, your first mod inspired by Marc 93, for My Team was really the best I found on RD, but break the game now due to multiples Program updates.
D.

Tried to play myTeam with a custom livery. Could it be because of this?
Not even a Loading on the screen. It just turns black but I still can hear the ingame sound.
yes, it is possible as @Double R say. This mod changes a lot of files and if you install other copy paste mods, it can turns unstable. If you want to play myteam mode with another mod, you need to install it manually after install our Fantasy Season Mod.

Again, your mod does not touch any myteam files so why would the myteam mode or myteam copy & paste be incompatible?
If you think because of the fomswaps, you are wrong. The fomswaps only use the fom_car carmodel, but no livery texture is being shared as you surely have noticed because of the lack of external mipmaps.

So, what reason would there be for myteam not working like with vanilla game?

Last edited:
Again, your mod does not touch any myteam files so why would the myteam mode or myteam copy & paste be incompatible?
If you think because of the fomswaps, you are wrong. The fomswaps only use the fom_car carmodel, but no livery texture is being shared as you surely have noticed because of the lack of external mipmaps.

So, what reason would there be for myteam not working like with vanilla game?

Reason is racecrew, garagecrew, pitstop and some files more is in common with the myteam files. We put files updating racecrew, pitcrew, etc. When you import before textures to that erp files, you will create a mip maps, that mip maps are short pre-charge about texture, if you had a wrong mip map of the other mod you will have error in the loading, this mip maps and textures will be in conflict in you copy and paste other mod, because you are mixing our mip maps of my mod to the other mod, I hope that you understand me.

This is other reason why the outdated old mods not load correctly due to an update of Codemasters. Maybe they put in an update a change in that files that I told you before;)

So, finally this is why we recommend the manual import with the textures of my team in my mod
to avoid these loading errors, anyway this mod is based on career mode not my team mode.

Last edited:
I really like the mod, but are you going to make sure every number is done for every car? I've only seen numbers 1-30 done for most of the cars, with a few exceptions (the McLaren Mercedes only has 1, 44, and 77, which is a bit of a shame because those numbers look nice with the red stars on them). Part of the reason I ask is that it's a bit annoying to see some drivers appear to not have a number at all (particularly F2 drivers that get promoted).

Also, I think the Ford has the stamp for #23 loaded over #22.

I really like the mod, but are you going to make sure every number is done for every car? I've only seen numbers 1-30 done for most of the cars, with a few exceptions (the McLaren Mercedes only has 1, 44, and 77, which is a bit of a shame because those numbers look nice with the red stars on them). Part of the reason I ask is that it's a bit annoying to see some drivers appear to not have a number at all (particularly F2 drivers that get promoted).

Also, I think the Ford has the stamp for #23 loaded over #22.
This is a mod, and as such is not 100% perfect. Who said this all the numbers done? Making 99 edited numbers and importing them into each file is not an easy task. Some cars are limited in how many numbers we have made from 1 to 30 less the mclaren because editing each number was extremely difficult for two people. We have done a hard and incredible job to put all the things that you see modified, we have taken days and days, hours of work without stopping, to see only the bad of the mod (Is easy to say that). The mod has many things changed. Imagine edit 99 numbers (we edit and change in photoshop) and import 99 numbers for each 10 teams... If it's free, don't expect everything to be perfect. We plan to put this as ''paid mod'' and we have shared it for free for the community.

Last edited:
I feel you. It was already a pain importing 99 empty number (with just a few changed) textures into each team ...
But people don't see the amount of work, they just leech and complain.

Last edited:
This is a mod, and as such is not 100% perfect. Who said this all the numbers done? Making 99 edited numbers and importing them into each file is not an easy task. Some cars are limited in how many numbers we have made from 1 to 30 less the mclaren because editing each number was extremely difficult for two people. We have done a hard and incredible job to put all the things that you see modified, we have taken days and days, hours of work without stopping, to see only the bad of the mod (Is easy to say that). The mod has many things changed. Imagine edit 99 numbers (we edit and change in photoshop) and import 99 numbers for each 10 teams... If it's free, don't expect everything to be perfect. We plan to put this as ''paid mod'' and we have shared it for free for the community.
I can sympathize, since I regularly make my own numbers for use on the FOM car. I was just wondering if there were plans to finish the ones that weren't done yet. Apologies if my post came off the wrong way.

I'm kind of working on a full set of numbers from 1-99 (plus 0 and 00) based on what I've usually used on my own MyTeam car (they kind of look like some of the Penske Indycar numbers... but they're white with a dark gray outline) and I'd be happy to share them.

Last edited:
Is it also possible to combine 2 cheat engine scripts so the team names change, and I can also do driver transfers?
Maybe. I think probably yes. I encourage you to try it. With cheat engine you change values of memory positions so if something goes wrong, no problem, close the game and restart to go back with the original names.

I can sympathize, since I regularly make my own numbers for use on the FOM car. I was just wondering if there were plans to finish the ones that weren't done yet. Apologies if my post came off the wrong way.

I'm kind of working on a full set of numbers from 1-99 (plus 0 and 00) based on what I've usually used on my own MyTeam car (they kind of look like some of the Penske Indycar numbers... but they're white with a dark gray outline) and I'd be happy to share them.
Ok. No plans to add all the names for now. Maybe the first 30 numbers for McLaren Mercedes. And don't worry, it is possible the different meanings of the word shame generated a controversy with your comment. We don't speak a perfect english.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back