Fantasy Season Mod 2021

Skins Fantasy Season Mod 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
*LAST NEWS*
With the new update from Codemasters (versión 1.18 of the game) the Cheat Engine files do not work for now but we are going to post an update soon to fix this and to add some addons more.

Before anyone asks for that, here we answer.

The previous two posts before yours clearly give you the answer.
Yes, I already saw that post, but I dind't ask my question the right way, sorry for the misunderstanding. The post that said that there are people working on a new cheat engine file has been posted almost a month ago, on april 26th, my question is if there are new updated files included in the update posted on the 27th of april.

Ehm, i did try this, but didn't read the instruction and now every time i put other mods in this mod come. I did uninstall the game and installed it again - it didn't work, and when i "Verify integrity of game files" i didn't work, can i do anything?

Hey is it possible that the cheat engine table is outdated? bec it wont change the team names in my game
The mod is updated to game version 1.18 (April 26). I think there are not updates in PC since 1.18. But if Codemasters has updated the game, the cheat engine table won't work.

Hello! Very nice mod but i want only toyota and ferrari skins. Do you know maybe how to install these two skins?
Hello. My mate uploaded the Toyota mod here for my team: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/myteam-toyota-castrol-power-1-ultimate-pack.34931/

Then we did this fantasy mod adding all our my team liveries, using the modular mods (that swap the team chasis to use properly the my team skins).

Ferrari was a specific design for fantasy season mod to give Ferrari a fresh air.

So it is not impossible to do what you want, but you need to understand how to modular mods works and to use the EGO erp program. Nevertheless, this mod is not intended to do that.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back