Fantasy Season Mod 2021

Skins Fantasy Season Mod 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The rules clearly say: No external links. I was already wondering, why the Season 2021 mods are still up.

RD expects you (since 2013 or so) to upload a mod only here in the resources and split the parts (1, 2, 3) if too big for one resource.

The rules clearly say: No external links. I was already wondering, why the Season 2021 mods are still up.

RD expects you (since 2013 or so) to upload a mod only here in the resources and split the parts (1, 2, 3) if too big for one resource.
Ha ?
Can you explain me how to download "Xurda season Mod 2021 v 3.8.1" without an external link ???
The link inside the ziip file tell you clearly to use Mega.nz.

Ha ?
Can you explain me how to download "Xurda season Mod 2021 v 3.8.1" without an external link ???
The link inside the ziip file tell you clearly to use Mega.nz.
Dude, that is why I wrote
I was already wondering, why the Season 2021 mods are still up.
If someone hits the report button, the mod will go down pretty fast.
They have to split the mod into several parts and upload each of the parts as a resource. We had that already for F1 2012, it is nothing new - just people don't care.

names work, what about skins because they don't work
If you have installed the mod in the correct directory (where you have the F1 2020 videogame installed), the mod works correctly. You can go to that directory and check the files have been "updated". It is simple to see because you should have a new folder called Modular_Mods inside and the rest of the files "updated" as I said.

If you have installed the mod in the correct directory (where you have the F1 2020 videogame installed), the mod works correctly. You can go to that directory and check the files have been "updated". It is simple to see because you should have a new folder called Modular_Mods inside and the rest of the files "updated" as I said.
thanks i'll check it out

Dude, that is why I wrote
If someone hits the report button, the mod will go down pretty fast.
They have to split the mod into several parts and upload each of the parts as a resource. We had that already for F1 2012, it is nothing new - just people don't care.
I understand your point of view, and you are right if reading carefully the rules.
However, some mods are really big size and even splitting them into parts does not accelerate the download.
I have a Fiber Optic 1Gb down and 600 Mb/s Up. The maximum speed I can get from here is around 100 Kbps when downloading.
It is ok for small files , but 1,800 MB will take for ever, split or not , and external links if keep secure, and had advantage to not overload RaceDepartment servers.
Back to the mod. It's a masterpiece of collaboration between community and a really funny good MOD to test and (or) use.
This is just my point of view, I apologize for mistaking.

I know, some ISPs handle tier 3 different, so there are times where you have 100 kbps download and then again full speed at RD. I was against this rule since they introduced the resource system, but it is not my forum nor my rules, so I don't hit the report button :D

I have it installed in good files

I have it installed in good files
Firstly we tested all our mods, the mods works perfectly, maybe you has in other root.
You need verify your files in Steam. If you did this step, read this:

By default our launcher has the game directory in: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020
it is not going to be that you have it installed in another hard disk path? Maybe D:\ F:\ ?
When you open the installer, don't click in next, next. Before you need to be sure that you select your correctly game directory. This installer non auto-detect your correctly game directory (Because we put the default directory for the majority cases. If you have in other place. So be sure that your directory is something like this.

Make sure that the extension does not duplicate the F1 2020 folder, in most cases, this can cause a successful installation, because our folder is called F1 2020 in the installer.

tutorial.jpg

I hope resolve your problem

Last edited:
Well, you could have made your launcher look for
Code:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 1080110
and check the
Code:
InstallLocation
value to set as path.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years