Resource icon

Skins Fantasy Marussia RIZLA Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
adrian pozuelo ruiz submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Marussia RIZLA Team - Fantasy skin of the marussia with little changes...

marizla-242-jpg.54125

Render by: Henki SA.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Uhm, I don't know but I find the render unfavorable. Was it finished? Maybe a proper ingame screenshot would be better.
The livery itself looks interesting though :thumbsup:

This is absolutely the best skin of marussia 2013.
Can you try replacing the black with gray McLaren?I think it would be fantastic ;)

Last edited:
Awww . My eyes. Jesus. They hurt so much after seeing this render. :D:D
BTW not bad. But the reflection is just too high on the render , as said by others a ingame screen would have been better.

Yes, It's metal effect. I'm trying to find a similar configuration to that of ML (or similars), but I'm not very good at Keyshot. You can save a configuration as default (or something)?
you can select "paint" effect for each materials (body, body_decal etc) on materials tab. plus with a good balance in brightness & contrast, size & height on environment and brightness and gamma you will get proper result.
ADDITION
metal effect suits better for chrome finished car like mclaren

Last edited:
you can select "paint" effect for each materials (body, body_decal etc) on materials tab. plus with a good balance in brightness & contrast, size & height on environment and brightness and gamma you will get proper result.
ADDITION
metal effect suits better for chrome finished car like mclaren
I don't really touch the environment at all except the brightness and contrast. I don't think height and size effects the render that much.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%