FANTASY HELMET for F1 2020: GHOSTBUSTERS

Helmets FANTASY HELMET for F1 2020: GHOSTBUSTERS 2021-06-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

FANTASY HELMET for F1 2020: GHOSTBUSTERS - FANTASY Helmet GHOSTBUSTERS for F1 2020

If you like my work, please feel free to make a donation.

INFORMATION: All helmets for F1 2019 are compatible with F1 2020. There is just a slight offset between the visor attachment and the helmet.

Here is GHOSTBUSTERS helmet for F1 2020.

This helmet is designed to replace either the 70th Anniversary or we race as one, or end racism. In other words, the helmets without the ability to change colors.

In F1 2020 the helmet textures files are located...

Read more about this resource...

yeah, but how do i get the files in?
Sorry but i think i haven't understand what you really want to do??? Do you want to add a helmet you made on this site to be downloaded by people or do you want to download the helmet i made and install it in the game... i'm a little confused...

Sorry but i think i haven't understand what you really want to do??? Do you want to add a helmet you made on this site to be downloaded by people or do you want to download the helmet i made and install it in the game... i'm a little confused...
sorry for the confusing, i want to upload my helmet so others can download it

sorry for the confusing, i want to upload my helmet so others can download it
As explained: go to Download section of this site, then click on "add ressource" then choose the right game and category then you will see that: (exemple for f1 2020 helmets)
1623328188398.png

You have to click on "attach files" to add your file.

Below "description" you have another "attach files" button to add pictures.

You now have to complete the form. And at the end click on save. And that's it...

As explained: go to Download section of this site, then click on "add ressource" then choose the right game and category then you will see that: (exemple for f1 2020 helmets)View attachment 480723
You have to click on "attach files" to add your file.

Below "description" you have another "attach files" button to add pictures.

You now have to complete the form. And at the end click on save. And that's it...
yeah, but the thing is when i try to add the the dds file it says its now allowed.. and yes im a noob to this stuff

Ha fallecido Carlos Reutemann "El Lole" Me gustaría hacer una temporada con su casco y así rendirle homenaje, ¿Puedes hacer el casco? Seria una forma de hacer un homenaje.
Gracias

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years