Fantasy Grid Skins

Skins Fantasy Grid Skins 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Grid Skins - Liveries (and only liveries) of the Fantasy Extreme Mod

This mod iclude all the liveries of the Fantasy Extreme Mod but without changing the performances of the cars. It is based on version 1.2 of the Fantasy Extreme Mod. Replace the each original erp with the corresponding one (copy & paste) and the "f1_2020_vehicle_package", that contains the texture files, but I'm not sure if it is needed.

Feel free to comment about the liveries. Here there are some...

Read more about this resource...

Racing Point, RedBull and McLaren a big NO NO, but the rest look ok. The problem with McLaren, you already put Renault as yellow.... now seeing 4 car in yellow, not sure
I totally agree with you about McLaren. Definitely I'm going to change it. I have 2 options: Turn the "orange-yellow" part to a "red-orange" and keep the white or turn the "orange-yellow" part to white or grey and the white part to orange. I will try and see how it looks like. The Red Bull may change but it's just ok. Then I think the Racing Point looks good.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you about McLaren. Definitely I'm going to change it. I have 2 options: Turn the "orange-yellow" part to a "red-orange" and keep the white or turn the "orange-yellow" part to white or grey and the white part to orange. I will try and see how it looks like. The Red Bull may change but it's just ok. Then I think the Racing Point looks good.

Ferrari, McLaren, Renault, Alpha Tauri, RP, Haas, Williams and Alfa Romeo are OK tier.
I think you can improve the merc and the redbull.
I feel very bad rn to telling you this way in my first message. The liveries are not ugly at all.
I hope you didn't take it too hard.

(The Alfa and RP are Top tier)

Ferrari, McLaren, Renault, Alpha Tauri, RP, Haas, Williams and Alfa Romeo are OK tier.
I feel very bad rn to telling you this way in my first message. The liveries are not ugly at all.
No no there is no problem, as I said thank you for coment. I didn't get offended or something like that. I know I can improve some of them and it's perfect if you tell me which of them you think don't look good at all. As you are not the only one telling me about de Red Bull, I will change it. Then the mercedes I'm sorry but for me looks very good. About the McLaren, I think the intention is good but as Steven Poirier said in a comment before, that "orange-yellow" does not fit at all having the full yellow Ranult so it may change to orange, similar to the original or darker.

For some of the liveries that there are people who liked it and people who disliked it, I can update the mod with several alternative skins. So when downloading you will have more than one option to each car and then I think it can be useful to simulate seasons. I just need some time but it can be a good improvement. It will be available also in the Fantasy Extreme Mod.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing