Resource icon

Skins Fantasy Force India 2014 Skin HD. 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wilmer Chavez submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Force India 2014 Skin HD. - Force India 2014 Fantasy Livery HD.

*THIS MOD ONLY CONTAINS THE CAR*.
Really,really simple fantasy livery Force India 2014.
4096x4096 size "HD".
Please Backup your files first.
Thanks to ML' for their 3D Models.
And Thank You :D.
a29m.png

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Lol this one is simply brutal amazing. Very nice job, bro :thumbsup: . The design is just fantastic :)
Edit: If you would finish the whole teampack this pack would be completely stunning. Just a tip. Or should I finish it for you?I can do it if you want it mate :thumbsup:
Edit: Maybe in the future...

Last edited:
Lol this one is simply brutal amazing. Very nice job, bro :thumbsup: . The design is just fantastic :)
Edit: If you would finish the whole teampack this pack would be completely stunning. Just a tip. Or should I finish it for you?I can do it if you want it mate :thumbsup:
Man you're addicted to mods, jesus, I see you everywhere trying to help others with complete teampack. You need some time to relax! :laugh:

Man you're addicted to mods, jesus, I see you everywhere trying to help others with complete teampack. You need some time to relax! :laugh:
Nope. I'm just feeling excited about this car. It looks so badass that it's a shame that it's not full teampack :thumbsup:. It deserves to be finished. Also I haven't even worked on anything for a whole week. Might do a fantasy 2014 car for Mercedes or for Sauber but only car cause teampack is very time consuming. No need for relax as I'm relaxing with music everyday :cool:

Nope. I'm just feeling excited about this car. It looks so badass that it's a shame that it's not full teampack :thumbsup:. It deserves to be finished. Also I haven't even worked on anything for a whole week. Might do a fantasy 2014 car for Mercedes or for Sauber but only car cause teampack is very time consuming. No need for relax as I'm relaxing with music everyday :cool:
I haven't uploaded in a long time, I've finished my McLaren and Williams but still didn't pack it up. Soon... I guess. :whistling: :sneaky:

Nice work - care to enlighten me on the colour choice? Looks really nice, but why Black and Blue? I'd love to see that in Red and Gold like in the early days of Force India!

:thumbsup:

I was answering Matthews question regarding colours used. I wasn't making a statement, and even if I was why do you feel the need to question me? So if the colours used are alright by you, they must be alright by everyone else in the world?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back