Resource icon

Skins Fantasy Ferrari (The Yellow Peril) HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, can anybody tell me how I could miss this mod? Been looking for a good Ferrarr alternative for a long time. Looks really stunning, I must use this ^__^

Hey ML, any chance of a link for just the helmets? Managed to get my career crash sorted, so into my second season with Ferrari. Still using the red inter one as the main, but enjoy alternating between your other helmets and one or two of Gerald's now and then.

Hey ML, any chance of a link for just the helmets? Managed to get my career crash sorted, so into my second season with Ferrari. Still using the red inter one as the main, but enjoy alternating between your other helmets and one or two of Gerald's now and then.

Sorry this one is off my HDD.

Deleted it once it was uploaded as I mentioned in the original post.

What's the deal extractig the helmets into whereever you want it to have?

What's the deal extractig the helmets into whereever you want it to have?

Best thing to do is use Ryders PSSG Editor found here

http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

Extract both the High and Low texture helmet textures from the livery_00 or livery_01 folders within the team/car folders to somewhere like your desktop.

Then import these textures back into game wherever you want to place them, for example:- C:\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012\characters\bespokehelmets\gen_01_tex_high
and
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012\characters\bespokehelmets\gen_01_tex_low

Yeah, it's simple, that's why I asked "What's the deal" ;)
I'd say @uv316 will be able to do it with your little instruction ;)

Yeah, I know how to extract helmets.:rolleyes: I'd just been using a crappy, old internet connection whilst waiting for a new installation and didn't want to download 112megs for just two helmets. Thanks for the condescending attitude though, appreciate that.

Hi ML2166. I like change the HRT by Yellow Ferrari Team, it's possible? And use in Flat Nose Model? Thanks ;)

Yeah sure thing mate. It only takes 5 mins to do one. I'll knock one up later on and post it.

FFS get over the flat nosed sydrome and just use this one!!

Yeah sure thing mate. It only takes 5 mins to do one. I'll knock one up later on and post it.

FFS get over the flat nosed sydrome and just use this one!!
And the rest of Team in Yellow too? Ok, sorry, it's one idea for have two Ferrari teams in game, one Oficial and other private! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back