Fantasy Extreme Mod

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 4.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
I used the WearGrip folder from version 4.11 i think that's correct? I've attached the race strategy page before my career mode race at Monaco and although Nick De Vries crashed into the back of me and made me retire with a few laps to go i think i would have easily managed a 1 stop after pitting on lap 2. Of course the game simulated the rest of the race but everyone else who didn't have damaged managed the 1 stop.
That's definitely unexpect for me. Something might be wrong because in every track I played 2 stops is the minimun. Can you share some screenshots during the race, just to compare the tyre degradation? If you let me suggest you one, try in Austria, and starting with softs. Disable Safety Car just to not interfere in the management. If everything is going as expected, you should stop at lap 4, when the soft tyres are around 80%, and with two sets of mediums reach the end of the race stopping in lap 11.

That's definitely unexpect for me. Something might be wrong because in every track I played 2 stops is the minimun. Can you share some screenshots during the race, just to compare the tyre degradation? If you let me suggest you one, try in Austria, and starting with softs. Disable Safety Car just to not interfere in the management. If everything is going as expected, you should stop at lap 4, when the soft tyres are around 80%, and with two sets of mediums reach the end of the race stopping in lap 11.

Yeah no problem
Here is :
strategy page pre race
pitting after 4 laps
pitting after 11 laps
crossing the line
race review

Attachments

• F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 18-46-53.png
    F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 18-46-53.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 18-53-23-min (1).png
    F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 18-53-23-min (1).png
    898.4 KB · Views: 52
  • F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 19-02-56-min.png
    F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 19-02-56-min.png
    873.1 KB · Views: 58
  • F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 19-11-54-min.png
    F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 19-11-54-min.png
    866.9 KB · Views: 55
  • F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 19-13-06-min.png
    F1_2020_dx12 2021-04-24 19-13-06-min.png
    654.5 KB · Views: 56

I have just thought. I'm not sure if we have been on completely different pages or not but i am not using the part of the mod that makes you travel at higher speed. i just use the default speed.

I have just thought. I'm not sure if we have been on completely different pages or not but i am not using the part of the mod that makes you travel at higher speed. i just use the default speed.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Now everything makes sense. The higher speed makes the tires degradate faster as you drive in a more agressive way, getting into corners at a higher speed and also just the friction with the road is higher. I'm sorry I didn't understand you at first and I thought that you were using the full mod. That's why 1 stop still being the best option. I think reducing tyre life enough you can get both options, did you tryed the "more extreme"? The problem is that soft tyres won't have the advantege they have in the WearGrip one, which was created specially for this reason but also expected to work under higher speeds. I can create another one but just give a pair of days because I'm now a bit busy and also preparing my next mod. And thanks for the images, will help me to find the most accurate values, bacause the wear each time you change tyres is almost half the one I saw when I played it.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Now everything makes sense. The higher speed makes the tires degradate faster as you drive in a more agressive way, getting into corners at a higher speed and also just the friction with the road is higher. I'm sorry I didn't understand you at first and I thought that you were using the full mod. That's why 1 stop still being the best option. I think reducing tyre life enough you can get both options, did you tryed the "more extreme"? The problem is that soft tyres won't have the advantege they have in the WearGrip one, which was created specially for this reason but also expected to work under higher speeds. I can create another one but just give a pair of days because I'm now a bit busy and also preparing my next mod. And thanks for the images, will help me to find the most accurate values, bacause the wear each time you change tyres is almost half the one I saw when I played it.
Haha I'm sorry it was my fault . It just totally slipped my mind.
I think I'd prefer a weargrip mod again because I'd prefer to have the softs with the advantage. If you could make one that would be great. I totally understand you have other projects so absolutely no rush.

Again thanks for your help its much appreciated

Haha I'm sorry it was my fault . It just totally slipped my mind.
I think I'd prefer a weargrip mod again because I'd prefer to have the softs with the advantage. If you could make one that would be great. I totally understand you have other projects so absolutely no rush.

Again thanks for your help its much appreciated
It's done. Try and let me know if you like how it is now.

hi again I have a request for a new mod its a simple one but cos no one has made it on this game yet can you do nascar mod ik its a bit late but i have been wating for a while please

hi again I have a request for a new mod its a simple one but cos no one has made it on this game yet can you do nascar mod ik its a bit late but i have been wating for a while please
hi, I'm now working on the next mod, it will take me a few weeks more. What is the nascar mod about? Sorry for my ignorance. If it don't takes me a lot of time and I know how to do it I will try

Ok I see. I don't know exactly how to do it but I will take a look. If you don't mind, I want to finish first the mod I'm working on right now and then I will try.
ok maybe i can send u lines that where edited on last years game as a benchmark

<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleLift value="2" />
<m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="0" />
<m_aeroSlipStreamCarWidth value="5" />
For invulnerable wings:
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="3" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.8" />
<SideDetachScale value="1000.5" />
<FullDetachScale value="1000.99" />
For not too much gearbox wear:
<DamageRateMidShift value="0.000009" />
<OverrevvingDamageScale value="0.001" />
For grip(if you want it)(for front & rear)
<MinGripMultiplier value="1" />
<MaxGripMultiplier value="10.000000" />
For more convenient braking:
<SlipStreamWhileBraking value="false" />

Last edited:
with this mod know when you installed it has an opinion for realistic and drag 0.85 is there a way where you can separate them so i can just do drag 0.85
Ok thank you, I will tell you when it's done but I don't have enough time right now. Have you tryed to do it by yourself if you know what to edit? Do you know how to use ego erp archiver. I think it is the only tool you need and then change that lines in each team.

i will try but never done it before like edit files
I highly recommend you to try. You have to export the vtf files and open them with any text editor, then import back. Just trt with different values until you are happy. Then modding liveries and so is a bit complicated and require more tools. Then you will be able to change parameters as you want without depending on any mod already created.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing