Fantasy Extreme Mod 2021

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 2021 2.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
and also can u make a version of this mod without increased slip stream and damage ? it seems like too much for me
I thought you asked me for a nascar mod a few months ago. I can do it but give some time because I need to change the values of each car, and I also have more mods and things to work on.

I thought you asked me for a nascar mod a few months ago. I can do it but give some time because I need to change the values of each car, and I also have more mods and things to work on.
i did but i just want some change can u tell me what values i need to change pls basicly i want normal slip stream and damage thanks

Last edited:
i did but i just want some change can u tell me what values i need to change pls basicly i want normal slip stream and damage thanks
Well, for damage you can just reduce it in the options or even disable it. For the slipstream you need to change, in the vtf file, then in the "F1Aero" part, the line m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value. Set it to 0.9 to make it as default if I'm not wrong. If you can't, tell me and I can do it, it doesn't take too much time.

Well, for damage you can just reduce it in the options or even disable it. For the slipstream you need to change, in the vtf file, then in the "F1Aero" part, the line m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value. Set it to 0.9 to make it as default if I'm not wrong. If you can't, tell me and I can do it, it doesn't take too much time.
ok ill give it a go is that edit right?

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back