Fantasy Extreme Mod 2021

Misc Fantasy Extreme Mod 2021 2.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

Fantasy Extreme Mod 2021 - Similar to the Fantasy Extreme Mod from F1 2020

First of all, a video is better than a thousand of images. Take a look at the video (click here) and you will see how this mod works.

Features:
- Extreme Speed
- Extreme "Tyre-Grip-Loss"
- Increased Damage
- Increased Slipstream

"The F1 2021 has (for me) the same problems as F1 2020 related to career mode. Transfers again only happen when a driver retires or the player choose a new team. I can't undestand how can be...

Read more about this resource...

how does career work like with the perfomance does it start of as equal performance then as it progress teams get quicker then others?

I raced for 10 races in career mode and the results are as impredictable as the 1st race. I'm not sure yet how upgrades affect the mod. The performances will be shown in career menu as normal, without mod, but isn't real.

i got a quastion do i need to verify intergrity of the game files first to update the mod

and what damage settings do u use
I use simulation for damage. Maybe I should use normal but there are some races where it's hard to see DNFs and then others where it's excesive. You can delete the previous version using that Steam tool you mention but you can drag and drop the new mod and let the computer replace the files that detect are different and it takes just a few seconds.

thats mad gasly also won the championship for me as well and the mercs where down the bottem
Maybe is related to focus. Being out of the podium for 2 or 3 consecutive races decreases a lot the focus of the Mercedes driver because they are performing lower than expected. On the other hand Gasly taking victories and podiums make him being focused. Then, despite having 1 or 2 wins and finishing maybe 5th or 6th, Vettel end the season with just 20 or something (focus), so not sure if it's the reason, but definitely in my season Gasly was a step forward everybody else.

I don't think so; I saw it too but it's impossible to change AI behaviour. I they decide to pit or not it's their decission; I think it can't be modded.
ok thx thought i would ask

i think it might be because the tyre starts lossing grip at around 15% maybe thats why they dont pit anyway u can change the tyres to start dropping of at 65% the tyer wear will go up quicker the tyre should last the same amount of time as now

basiclly like last game wear

Last edited:
ok thx thought i would ask

i think it might be because the tyre starts lossing grip at around 15% maybe thats why they dont pit anyway u can change the tyres to start dropping of at 65% the tyer wear will go up quicker the tyre should last the same amount of time as now

basiclly like last game wear
I don't think it's that, bacause during the race they pit when they start lossing grip, and then you may notice that before starting the race, the recommended strategies are updated so the game detects the performance of the tyres and applies it to the strategies; yours and AI ones. I'll see but for me it only happened sometimes and for some drivers, not all of them. Maybe they think it's faster not pitting, and they may not have more new dry tyres.

I don't think it's that, bacause during the race they pit when they start lossing grip, and then you may notice that before starting the race, the recommended strategies are updated so the game detects the performance of the tyres and applies it to the strategies; yours and AI ones. I'll see but for me it only happened sometimes and for some drivers, not all of them. Maybe they think it's faster not pitting, and they may not have more new dry tyres.
maybe u can make the tyres last longer

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back