• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1946917

Thank you for the workaround!

I also started to have issues with RUSSELL. I have this on file:
Valtteri BOTTAS, George RUSSELL, RUS
George RUSSELL, Alex ALBON, ALB

On the race director no issues, but the driver tag in race becomes ALBON in a Mercedes, thus making 2 ALBON in race, one replacing BOTTAS and one replacing RUSSELL.
I also tried a workaround by writing Georg RUSSELL or George RUSSEL but the issue persists. So I decided to delete the Russell - Albon line and this time in Mercedes I have RUSSEL with only one L. Very strange! Any idea?
That is strange, try writing 'Alexander Albon'

That is strange, try writing 'Alexander Albon'
I think that the issue is that BOTTAS only has 6 letters, so I have to go with RUSELL or RUSSEL and chose the latter one. I tried RUSSELL with an accent on the U and it came out as RUSSE, so I think the game reads the U + accent as 2 carachters. RUSSEL is a good compromise and this way it doesn't conflict with ALBON.
I also tried something such as George G.RUSSELL to see what happened and it went with G.RUSS so I think that BOTTAS' 6 letters is the issue here.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Yeah that’s true, good workaround for now, i’ll contact someone and try to get a cheat table sorted for the real life 2022 driver transfers, that way you can have the correct names.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 updated FANTASY DRIVER MARKET. FORMER F1 DRIVERS. F2 2021 Drivers and F3 JUNIORS. with a new update entry:

Dennis Hauger and Logan Sargeant Update + More.

Thank you to Nikashi for releasing his version of helmets for Dennis Hauger and Logan Sargeant, I have thus added them.

-New face for Dennis Hauger + New Helmet.

View attachment 532229

-New Helmet for Logan Sargeant + Williams coloured suit livery.

View attachment 532230

I have also changed:

The colour of Magnussen's suit and Iwasa's suit to better reflect their affiliations. I cannot do this with all teams because some suit liveries...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 1946917

Can you do Cem Bölükbaşı, he's in f2 2022 season
I can but I need to choose a driver face to use for him. If you can find me a driver face, go on the character select region and choose one of the generic faces you think most looks like him.

Take a screenshot and send here. :)

• Deleted member 1946917

54173023-4762-4728-916B-05314BE0A7B8.jpeg

Confirmed list of Red Bull juniors for 2021, 5 of them are all available in my driver market. As shown, looks like Doohan is heading to Alpine academy or maybe non affiliated.

Thus I won’t be applying his F3 helmet as it has RB branding.

Currently he’s using Ghiotto’s 2019 helmet which fits well.

• Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 updated FANTASY DRIVER MARKET. FORMER F1 DRIVERS. F2 2021 Drivers and F3 JUNIORS. with a new update entry:

Fixed helmets going blurry + more.

-Fixed helmets going blurry by including the mipmap files for the helmets in copy and paste installation

-Haven't yet included Mazepin's Haas mipmaps as i'm having 1 or 2 issues with that file, will be brought in a later update.

-To keep the file size down, Flag swaps to world flag now have a link on read me or in the resource text right here to the flag swap mod I have posted on here. It's simple copy and paste installation.

Link is here too...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 1946917

That's great but at the moment that face is being used for Victor Martins, so i'll have to give Martins a different face to then give Cem a face.

• Deleted member 1946917

I think there should be more drivers in the mod. Example: Naoki Yamamoto could replace Roy Nissany.
There's 15/20 F2 2020 drivers swapped. I'm working on Bolukbasi as he's actually in F2, I cannot make another japanese face as I already told you before. It wouldn't turn out right.

• Deleted member 1946917

You can use / Merge Asian faces such as Gelael and Zhou or Gelael and Sato for Naoki Yamamoto though
It would look odd as skintones won't match, I had a lot of trouble doing that for Iwasa so i'm not gonna do that again. + I'm only doing drivers in the F2 and F3 ladder. If you want those japanese drivers, i'm not the guy.

You can use / Merge Asian faces such as Gelael and Zhou or Gelael and Sato for Naoki Yamamoto though
Bro it's his mod and he can add what he wants, if he doesn't want to make more Japanese drivers let him be.
It's his mod his decision not yours feel free to leave suggestions but what you are doing is starting to get annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back