Misc Remove

• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1946917

Who wants to see Arthur Leclerc added next? ;)

• Deleted member 1946917

Update:

I am planning on changing some driver swaps around to fix the F2 2021 issue:

I will be swapping Vips for Sean Gelael so that he doesn't overlap with 2 faces in F2 2021.

I will then swap Marcus Armstrong with Ayumu Iwasa (After all Iwasa is headed to DAMS)

I will then swap Luca Ghiotto with Liam Lawson (Again this means he doesn't overlap with 2 faces on F2 2021)

Arthur Leclerc will replace Guilherme Samaia.

For Dan Ticktum it will be Jack Doohan.

For Giuliano Alesi, it will be Victor Martins.

This brings me to in total now 16 driver face swaps. Sato and Nissany are quite low rated so i'm not sure if there's a point swapping them atm. Besides they'll both be there in F2 2022.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 updated FANTASY DRIVER MARKET. FORMER F1 DRIVERS. F2 2021 Drivers and F3 JUNIORS. with a new update entry:

Another mega update. New drivers, Podium and Duplicate Drivers fixed.

-Added Arthur Leclerc and Victor Martins.

-Fixed duplicate F2 2021 drivers by swapping some drivers around.

-Fixed issue of podium flags not changing to the world flag.

-Swapped helmets around to the correct drivers.

-Added empty decal file to manually install into the f2 2020 car ERP's in order to get rid of no longer relevant F2 2020 driver decals for specific teams.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, first of all I want to thank you as I do love the mod. One thing, instead of not having country flags, I prefer instead to have them not 100% correct, because there will still be way more drivers with the accurate flag and it bothers me to see all the generic flags. Can you please tell me which files should I ignore when copypasting, so I keep the original flags? I don't care if some new modified drivers get another country. Thanks!

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi, first of all I want to thank you as I do love the mod. One thing, instead of not having country flags, I prefer instead to have them not 100% correct, because there will still be way more drivers with the accurate flag and it bothers me to see all the generic flags. Can you please tell me which files should I ignore when copypasting, so I keep the original flags? I don't care if some new modified drivers get another country. Thanks!
Hi, glad the mod is useful, if you would like to not install the flag mod I did then ignore the UI folder file and also delete/ognore (in winrar ofc) the podium celebration ERP files in animation package>scenes>cinematics.

However make sure to only delete those podium celebration ERP files as the animation package folder is where the driver face swaps are in the ‘driver’ folder above the ERP files you want to remove.

Thanks!

I may in future put the flag swap as a separate copy and paste folder in the download.

So one folder will be Driver Swap> Copy and paste> 2021 assetgroups…. etc

And there will be another one Flags to World Flags> Copy and Paste> 2021 assetgroups>… etc

In fact i’ll get that done later today.

Hi, glad the mod is useful, if you would like to not install the flag mod I did then ignore the UI folder file and also delete/ognore (in winrar ofc) the podium celebration ERP files in animation package>scenes>cinematics.

However make sure to only delete those podium celebration ERP files as the animation package folder is where the driver face swaps are in the ‘driver’ folder above the ERP files you want to remove.

Thanks!

I may in future put the flag swap as a separate copy and paste folder in the download.

So one folder will be Driver Swap> Copy and paste> 2021 assetgroups…. etc

And there will be another one Flags to World Flags> Copy and Paste> 2021 assetgroups>… etc

In fact i’ll get that done later today.
Thank you, I appreciate your reply. Can't wait to put your mod in good use!
Another question: do you know how to swap the audio files so that my new Russell don't get called Bottas? I remember I did that in 2020 but now I cannot remember what I did anymore. I know you wrote it's not an easy task but if you know more, can you help?
Cheers and thanks again for the amazing work

Another question: do you know how to swap the audio files so that my new Russell don't get called Bottas? I remember I did that in 2020 but now I cannot remember what I did anymore. I know you wrote it's not an easy task but if you know more, can you help?
Impossible as of now as audio files are very tricky to open.

• Deleted member 1946917

markfelix_1519 updated FANTASY DRIVER MARKET. FORMER F1 DRIVERS. F2 2021 Drivers and F3 JUNIORS. with a new update entry:

Added Separate Copy and Paste files.

The folders titled CP- are copy and paste folders, the other 2 folders are labelled manual.

There is now 3 seperate CP (Copy and Paste files)

CP- Helmets and Driver suits
CP- All flags to World Flag
CP- Face Swaps

So if for example you don't want the flag mod, you now don't have to use it. You can select what parts of it you want to install.

Thanks!

• Deleted member 1946917

There you go, 3 separate copy and paste folders, 1 for helmet + driver suits, 1 for flags and 1 for faces. ;)

As for audio name swaps, it can easily break the game if one small part of it is wrong, workaround for me is I have turned off speech on my game in audio settings in the menus (most won't like that ofc) so during the grid sequence I only hear the music and don't hear Crofty saying the wrong names.

• Deleted member 1946917

Cheat table has been added.

Huge thank you to Nikashi for working with me and providing me a cheat table to fix the issue of truncated driver names in the menus and in the game, a thorough tutorial on how to use it with the name changer is provided.

-Provided names text document to copy for the name changer.
-Provided Cheat Table file for cheat engine and linked video tutorial on how to run both every time you start the game
-It's nice and quick, less than a one minute process every time you start the game...

Hi, I followed the instructions but when I do open CheatEngine I cannot select the box to check, as per the tutorial. No problem doing this when I tried to use the other beta mod for drivers stats, but even if I check the boxes they are not selectable. How should I proceed?

P.s: is it possible with CheatEngine to fix the issue that makes Raikkonen being replaced only with "George" in race instead of Bottas? Not related to this mod but...

• Deleted member 1946917

can you replace senna and massa with pedro piquet (senna )and felipe drugovich (massa)?
Hi, not on racedepartment due to terms and conditions not allowing to upload that. It's exclusive content.

PM me if you would like that and we can talk about it.

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi, I followed the instructions but when I do open CheatEngine I cannot select the box to check, as per the tutorial. No problem doing this when I tried to use the other beta mod for drivers stats, but even if I check the boxes they are not selectable. How should I proceed?

P.s: is it possible with CheatEngine to fix the issue that makes Raikkonen being replaced only with "George" in race instead of Bottas? Not related to this mod but...
That's strange, i've not had that issue myself, you don't need to select the boxes, just hover your cursor over the box that says start and click, then go on the game. You have to have selected F1 2021 DX12 as the process first though. It works for me so not sure what's happening.

I believe the Raikkonen issue is possible to be resolved yes.

Right now a workaround is to write Kimi RÄIKKÖNEN, Valteri BOTTAS, BOT instead of Valtteri.

The name will then get swapped. Enjoy!

That's strange, i've not had that issue myself, you don't need to select the boxes, just hover your cursor over the box that says start and click, then go on the game. You have to have selected F1 2021 DX12 as the process first though. It works for me so not sure what's happening.

I believe the Raikkonen issue is possible to be resolved yes.

Right now a workaround is to write Kimi RÄIKKÖNEN, Valteri BOTTAS, BOT instead of Valtteri.

The name will then get swapped. Enjoy!
Thank you for the workaround!

I also started to have issues with RUSSELL. I have this on file:
Valtteri BOTTAS, George RUSSELL, RUS
George RUSSELL, Alex ALBON, ALB

On the race director no issues, but the driver tag in race becomes ALBON in a Mercedes, thus making 2 ALBON in race, one replacing BOTTAS and one replacing RUSSELL.
I also tried a workaround by writing Georg RUSSELL or George RUSSEL but the issue persists. So I decided to delete the Russell - Albon line and this time in Mercedes I have RUSSEL with only one L. Very strange! Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%