Misc Remove

• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 1946917

Hey guys, just an Update:

With the new update if you have the flag mod, it will have to be reinstalled to your game, I will do some tests to see if it all still works.

I believe you will also have to reinstall the character package section of the mod for the helmet changes.

Other than that, face swaps should be good to go.

Thanks!

Hey guys, just an Update:

With the new update if you have the flag mod, it will have to be reinstalled to your game, I will do some tests to see if it all still works.

I believe you will also have to reinstall the character package section of the mod for the helmet changes.

Other than that, face swaps should be good to go.

Thanks!
:coffee: Epic mod time

Hello, Could you add Kubica to the mod, I know that there are RD rules but in the game files there is a face similar to him it may not look exactly like him, but in my opinion it is still good

Attachments

• 1565699538.jpg
    1565699538.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 45
  • obraz_2022-01-27_200734.png
    obraz_2022-01-27_200734.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Hello, Could you add Kubica to the mod, I know that there are RD rules but in the game files there is a face similar to him it may not look exactly like him, but in my opinion it is still good
That's a good suggestion! I think i'll do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessoal, apenas uma atualização:

Com a nova atualização se você tiver o mod flag, ele terá que ser reinstalado no seu jogo, farei alguns testes para ver se tudo ainda funciona.

Acredito que você também terá que reinstalar a seção de pacotes de personagens do mod para as mudanças de capacete.

Fora isso, as trocas de rosto devem ser boas.

Obrigado!
meu amigo, você pode fazer um mod mudando as bandeiras de George Russell para Tailândia, Giovinazzi para China e Bottas para britânico?

• Deleted member 1946917

Hey dude, i've done that face swap for Kubica using that face, but what i've also done is a separate version (not for racedepartment) where I swapped his 2019 textures into the face.

I will upload the vanilla version on here using the generic face (as RD would take down my mod if I uploaded the Kubica face)

but when I am finished with the mega updates I have planned, I will post a link to a Youtube showcase of the 2 real face textures i've added and the link for Kubica will be in that description

Let me show you what the Kubica looks like, not perfect but it's the best I could do with the tools we have

kubica.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Just an update on the mod guys:

The reason why I haven’t added new faces yet is because i’m working on a mega update.

I will be providing a select few New Driver Transfers based on your suggestions,
Driver Transfer Friendly Helmets, F2 Driver Suit decal changes and F2 2020 car changes (to match the new drivers), Number changes and more.

This will allow you to be more immersed when playing with this grid going through F2 to F1 in Driver Career mode or GP mode.

With that i’ll also update the mod description.

This will become part of another mod that I’m yet to announce.

Hey dude, i've done that face swap for Kubica using that face, but what i've also done is a separate version (not for racedepartment) where I swapped his 2019 textures into the face.

I will upload the vanilla version on here using the generic face (as RD would take down my mod if I uploaded the Kubica face)

but when I am finished with the mega updates I have planned, I will post a link to a Youtube showcase of the 2 real face textures i've added and the link for Kubica will be in that description

Let me show you what the Kubica looks like, not perfect but it's the best I could do with the tools we have

View attachment 540100
I'm glad you did what I asked for and it turned out great in my opinion

Just an update on the mod guys:

The reason why I haven’t added new faces yet is because i’m working on a mega update.

I will be providing a select few New Driver Transfers based on your suggestions,
Driver Transfer Friendly Helmets, F2 Driver Suit decal changes and F2 2020 car changes (to match the new drivers), Number changes and more.

This will allow you to be more immersed when playing with this grid going through F2 to F1 in Driver Career mode or GP mode.

With that i’ll also update the mod description.

This will become part of another mod that I’m yet to announce.
My friend, is it possible (because the assets exist?) to make Tatiana available for 2nd driver myteam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%