Resource icon

Skins Fantasy Drayson Racing black skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
here it is the render of your car

dewa.jpg

nice skin overall. but it would be nice if you make it in HD or DHD res.
also one thing that you forgot in this skin is specocc file. you missing specocc texture. you could make a blank specocc or ask someone to helping you to make it.

here it is the render of your car

View attachment 50452

nice skin overall. but it would be nice if you make it in HD or DHD res.
also one thing that you forgot in this skin is specocc file. you missing specocc texture. you could make a blank specocc or ask someone to helping you to make it.
I Have 3 times replace the speccoc to white and black, and than i have an idea, Milos Speccoc he use it for his 2011 HRT, It's Hard to make HD Or DHD Texture, Because i'm using paint, Not Photoshop Or Imageready like everyone, I Have A Question, Where do you get those tyre at my render car?

I Have 3 times replace the speccoc to white and black, and than i have an idea, Milos Speccoc he use it for his 2011 HRT, It's Hard to make HD Or DHD Texture, Because i'm using paint, Not Photoshop Or Imageready like everyone, I Have A Question, Where do you get those tyre at my render car?

MS Paint or Paint.NET?
hmm i see, i understand it.

next time if you have to buy Photoshop, see ML2166's F1 skinning tutorial on his youtube channel. then you will understand what's my point 'bout blank specocc. when i open your skin in Ryder PSSG editor and see your specocc i only see a solid turquoise texture. no part of the car's texture itself. i guess your car's color not reflected right?

oh bout the tyres, that's aagancia's 2010 Bridgestone tyre mod for F1 2012 :p

I can make you a specocc ;)

yeah i know :roflmao: i'm blaming codies not you :p you're telling right thing. with all of the limited texture mapping, almost impossible to make a great & full painted skin :p (makes me miss the F1 2012 :()
Should try to go back F1 2012, it is more avanced and easier to mod :), i am making my first one for it :), check it in the W.I.P thread for F1 2012 mods :D

Should try to go back F1 2012, it is more avanced and easier to mod :), i am making my first one for it :), check it in the W.I.P thread for F1 2012 mods :D
yeah i've looked that. you made sauber right? great skin :thumbsup:
sadly i don't have F1 2012 anymore. i didn't like it before bcoz there's no challenge on it (tyres, AI etc) you can win even with Caterham there :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back