Resource icon

Skins Fantasy BMW Racing F1 Team 2017-10-07

Login or Register an account to download this content
dasd submitted a new resource:

Fantasy BMW Racing F1 Team - bmw livery and language file

BMW F1 Team

After exiting in 2011, the German manufacturer return to Formula 1 to compete against the greatest. In a shocking return, 2016 World Champion Nico Rosberg joins the team to prove that he still has what it takes for another world title. After Mercedes couldn't find a place for him, Pascal Wehrlein also joins the team. Can they challenge the very best of Mercedes, Ferrari or RedBull?...

Read more about this resource...

Well, in F1 2016 I got bored of playing an entire season(20 races) so I just selected a few that I liked/felt like and played them in quick race one by one and saved the results(entered them manually) in a spreadsheet. You can apply some formulas and it calculates who has most points and so you create your own championship.

Good work mate, it's an incredible livery and mod.
But I don't know what is ``go to settings -> F1 2016 Directory -> Set Directory´´
If you can explain us how did you installed it I think you'll help many confused people like me.
Thanks a lot!!

Good job, could you make the black ferrari or the black toro rosso?
and what is the name of this 'document' that I search on google to be able to save?
thank you ;)

Good work mate, it's an incredible livery and mod.
But I don't know what is ``go to settings -> F1 2016 Directory -> Set Directory´´
If you can explain us how did you installed it I think you'll help many confused people like me.
Thanks a lot!!

this is what I mean by that

1JdfWSe.png

Good job, could you make the black ferrari or the black toro rosso?
and what is the name of this 'document' that I search on google to be able to save?
thank you ;)

You can use a spreadsheet like this to enter your results, and it will automatically calculate the points for teams and on the second sheet you have a zone where the data totals are retrived from the first sheet and you can sort them to see an updated ranking after each race. It's a simple solution that can be enhanced but it did the job for me. Hope it helps :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J4E8wLXgJlMzF7o79oAErUwyexxf8Kh0wC8DEtSe13E/edit?usp=sharing

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%