Fantastic support from Next Level Racing - NLRv3

One thing that's always bugged my OCD tendencies :) is the fact that additional profiles created for the NLRv3 are not necessarily grouped by sim title and then alphabetically by whatever profile name you've chosen to give them. They just get added to the end of the list as you create them.

So I fired an email over to Support this afternoon to ask if they would consider this in a future update and 30 minutes later was amazed to receive a new beta version of the latest software release containing my requested fix! And it worked perfectly. All my 'Favourites' are now logically and properly grouped together. (See below) It made my day! :D

I know it's only a little thing in terms of the change made but but these companies that communicate, engage and look after their customers just 'get it.'

So a huge 'shout out' to Pawel at Motionsystems.EU for exceeding all expectations and late on a Friday afternoon at that! :thumbsup:

upload_2018-12-7_18-35-46.png

I sent Pawel an email earlier today asking for traction loss and four-point suspension simulation to be patched in to my NLMv3. It's been forty minutes and NOTHING.

Customer service my ass. Refund requested.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back