Fanatic customer service is terrible. OSW And P2 Pedal?

hello "
DomB_Fanatec took care of the problem in less than a day!!!!!!!!!!!

i preordered DD1 and with it i ordered a the inverted pedal set. i just assumed they would ship the pedals now. but it looks like they will hold the pedals and ship them together if and when the DD1 is released.

i would think that after spending 1500 bucks and up to 3000.. i bet after i get everything. that they would respond to a email. i sent the 1st one 10 days ago and the second 7 days ago. no response. no phone number. if you had problems and you always do.. your screwed

im having second thoughts about get all fanatic stuff. if i have a problem and it takes weeks for them to respond if ever.

does OSW and the p2 or Heusinkveld pedals support games like the horizon and forza games and F1 2018. i know thers no trouble with PC2 and ACC

or other good pedal recommendations? if i have to spend 1k on the Heusinkveld pedals so be it but id like to stay around 500

thanks

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

So all you need to get a proper support from Fanatec is complain in public forum?

Upvote 0
So all you need to get a proper support from Fanatec is complain in public forum?
It's cheaper than a real support process.
This was not a support query, which goes through a separate system. Our support system is running smoothly, for example the live chat system is active right now and you should get a speedy response. In this case, rparker was requesting an adjustment to an order, which goes through our webshop system. There were some technical issues related to the two messages described in the OP reaching our sales department, which I am investigating. This was not a normal situation, typically the sales team responds to all enquiries within 48 hours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This was not a support query, which goes through a separate system. Our support system is running smoothly, for example the live chat system is active right now and you should get a speedy response. In this case, the rparker was requesting an adjustment to an order, which goes through our webshop system. There were some technical issues related to the two messages described in the OP reaching our sales department, which I am investigating. This was not a normal situation, typically the sales team responds to all enquiries within 48 hours.

Well done Dan for sorting, also a pleasure meeting and speaking with you at the Sim Racing Expo.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back