Fanatech CSL Load Cell Brake Issue

Cant find any help anywhere so posting it here. I think its a stupid issue but I cant figure it out.

Have had CSl Elite Pedals with the load cell kit working great since Sept. 2017. Suddenly I noticed during a race that the brake was dragging. Like all of us I lightly rest by foot on the brake pedal as there should be a dead zone. In the profiler for the pedals I set it at 10 and its been fine till now.

Question is does anyone know how that profile (deadzone) slider works? It only has Min. setting. Maybe I have my self all confused ...easy to do. where do I set that slider thing to give me some dead space to rest mt foot. I set it to 20 minimum and it works but go out on track and I have to mash the brakes before hitting a wall. All was fine now lost...????

Setting the BrF menu setting on the wheel rim will tune how much pressure it takes to lock the wheels and Min dead zone in game limits the brake dragging when you brush against the pedal.
Try BrF on wheel at 030. On a car with very touchy brakes like the Race Room FRX17 maybe 040.
I don't drag my brake so I can't help you there. Maybe 15% ??

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back