DiRT Rally 2.0 Fanatec WRC wheel LEDs not working in DR 2.0

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered before, I couldn't find much in the search. I have a Fanatec CSL DD with the WRC wheel and the LEDs don't work on Dirt Rally 2.0. I'm using Fanalabs and I think the settings look OK but after trying a few different things I can't get the LEDs to work on the wheel at all. The LEDs work in ACC and in the LED test thing in the Fanatec software so I think the hardware is OK. All drivers and firmware are up to date and I'm a bit stumped!

Has anyone else had this? Or do the LEDs work fine for you, if so, would you mind sharing how it's setup in Fanalabs please? Any help would be great :)

All the best,

Ben.

I have the same setup, and I can confirm that the LEDs on the wheel don't work for me either with DR2.0

Personally I don't like the LEDs on the wheel, so I like that they don't work on DR2.

Last edited:
I have the same setup, and I can confirm that the LEDs on the wheel don't work for me either with DR2.0

Personally I don't like the LEDs on the wheel, so I like that they don't work on DR2.
Oh fair play. I eventually got it to work as it shares the same UDP port as SimHub so I set a custom port in SimHub setup forwarding to Fanalabs which worked fine (though I did have to make sure Fanalabs was running at the background). So should you ever change your mind, there's a solution!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back