Fanatec V3 vs V3 Inverted Pedals

Hi all, been racing various sims for a while with my G27 setup and am looking to upgrade my pedals. I'm stuck between the V3 and V3 inverted.

I recognize the inverted come with a damper on the brake and overall are a bit more preferred due to the inverted clutch/brake.

My question is if there is an actual difference otherwise in length of clutch throw or braking realism when comparing the two pedal sets, or if they are really the same in feel and function, and just inverted mount? Hoping some folks on here have a real world experience / comparison.

Thanks!
-Dale

Hi all, been racing various sims for a while with my G27 setup and am looking to upgrade my pedals. I'm stuck between the V3 and V3 inverted.

I recognize the inverted come with a damper on the brake and overall are a bit more preferred due to the inverted clutch/brake.

My question is if there is an actual difference otherwise in length of clutch throw or braking realism when comparing the two pedal sets, or if they are really the same in feel and function, and just inverted mount? Hoping some folks on here have a real world experience / comparison.

Thanks!
-Dale
I believe the clutch has more throw on the inverted pedals, brake feel on the inverted with damper is a lot better but for the price you are thinking of spending the Heusinkveld Pro pedals are where you want to be looking.

Having just switched from the V3’s with damper I can tell you they are much better in feel on all the 3 pedals and offer significantly more adjustment in getting each pedal to feel how you want.

Upvote 0
I was originally aiming at the non-inverted ones when I have noticed that some actual race cars use pedals that are all bottom-hinged (e.g. Ferrari 458 GT2).

However, getting inverted ones could be useful to maybe learn heel-and-toe for use in a real car. Kinda torn here.

Upvote 0
Ah US prices, that makes it a little different in that scenario then you want to look at the ProtoSimtech PT-2 although not easily available they are much better too and only $400 a real steal for US customers.

If you are dead set on Fanatec or don’t want to wait then unless you really want the brake and clutch inverted then just go for the standard V3’s with brake performance kit or even try out the CSL Elite LC which I’ve not personally tried but I’d expect the brake to feel better than the stock V3, rumble motors are basically pointless, I always drive in socks and could barely notice them in the heat of driving.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info! I think the V3s can be inverted as well with some work which was why my original ask was if there was a difference in the throw and feel of the two pedal sets. Now you have me looking harder at those HE Pros though... :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back