Fanatec V3 Thin bolt problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 217114
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 217114

• Deleted member 217114

Dear reader,

Sorry if this has asked already; I used the search-function but nothing popped up.

My problem is as following:

I am on step 10 and 11 so nearly done. https://www.fanatec.com/download/CSPV3-BrakePerformanceKit-QG.pdf however, the pedal is that stiff I cannot put the thin bolt back due lack of room. Any one has faced this problem too?

I thank you for reading and eventually replying.

Kind regards,

Ivy.

edit: Only thing I could think of is not using that tiny Polyurethane spring

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 217114

Yes I did it!! After 7 hours or so and some breaks I finally have this bolt inserted. There is no room for error cause the bolt and the hole are exactly the same size. What helped me? Super soft toilet paper, so the brake is pushed and the holes are aligned. The only what bothers me if my rumble is still working. I like my rumble..

Cons of brake mod:

• Step 10 and 11 of the assembly.
  • If the springs are too stiff or too soft for your liking you have to do this hell all over again.
  • Rumble FFB cable can break or snap.
  • Scratches on that andoized black paint.
Please make this sticky, lol.

Well, inserted the usb cable in the pedals. It started to smoke. Well, f*ck me. Now it won't recognize it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I struggled too. My method was to insert an allen key into the hole. You can then wiggle the tool to make the holes align and on the other side push the bolt through. It took a while but it worked. I think it would be a a lot easier with an extra pair of hands.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years