Fanatec V3 pedals

Hi, I decided to take the plunge and buy some v3 pedals from a very nice person on here. I use them with my TS-PC wheel so they are plugged directly into the pc and they work fine but............. Are they supposed to rumble with certain games? I've downloaded the latest fanaleds version but I'm not even sure if it works. Help please thanks.

Not all titles will support the rumble effect, Project Cars 2 does I know that at least but most won't as the specific pedal rumble output effect for these pedals needs to be added into the title by the game developer.

But it's pretty useless anyway, the rumble feeling is super weak even in socks so it's really easy just not to notice it's activated. And if you have a Buttkicker on your rig, you can forget about feeling any rumble from those pedals altogether as it will be totally drowned out.

The Fanatec pedals are a great set, the concept of pedal rumble motors is awesome, in use even when working is completely not fit for purpose with Fanatec's implementation. Sorry to bring on the bad news.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

As said above, complete gimmick. Perhaps helps Fanatec to push out few more units.

Get performance kit, stock PU foam is junk.

Upvote 0
With Assetto and Fanaleds (as of this post 2.5c), make sure you have the selections you want checked for Rumble in the top left (Brake Pedal, Brake Wheel, Gear Upshift, Engine) once you have that, adjust the slider below and check to see if that helps.

Very important, be sure to update the driver, then within the driver, update the firmware. Yeah it was weak before in earlier firmware versions but with later versions it was improved. Now if you are on your feet all day or beat up your feet to the point of no sensitivity, then sure you're not going to feel much. It's really subjective. I will say it assists with wheel lock up and is pretty instant. There was a delay before but seems it was improved with later version of Fanaleds or driver.

On average, meaning not just me but some friends also that tend to be on their feet a lot can feel the rumble through most thick soled cross training shoes.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
I've never had my V3 pedals rumble in AC so I guess that game isn't supported. Even Fanaleds couldn't help. I *think* they worked in pCARS 1 & 2 but I've not played either of those this year.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back