Fanatec V3 Pedal Parts?

It's become rather clear that Fanatec isn't interested in replacing my brand new defective V3 Inverted Pedals, so I guess I'm on my own. You can't void the warranty on something when they won't honor it anyway, right?

I'm finding lots of sources for replacement load cells to fit V1 and V2, but not a single source for V3, not even at Fanatec.

Any ideas?

• Deleted member 197115

Why don't you let them perform the repair, you can sell pedals afterwards and get HE instead.

Upvote 0
Why don't you let them perform the repair, you can sell pedals afterwards and get HE instead.
I intend to sell the pedals, but I figured the load cells would be cheaper than shipping the unit to Germany. In addition, I have no real confidence that if I ship them in I'll ever get them back. And at this point, their warranty department hasn't offered any instructions, they've merely said that their sales department would contact me - and they haven't.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

V1 and V2 used generic off the shelf weighing scales load cells, V3 is using some custom unit, you can probably ask Fanatec for one if you are sure that the problem is load cell, seems like a bunch of other stuff failed, clutch, brake, rumble motors, could be PCB.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 855537

If they are brand new you should have warranty or?

Upvote 0
Bumping this thread in hopes someone knows where I can get parts. Fanatec at first offered to sell them to me, but now they are not responding to emails and seem to have un-registered all my new products.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back