Fanatec V3 accelerator pedal maxing at 78%

I had to reset the controls for AMS, after finding the control bindings were not recognised, and that I couldn't select the steering axis in game.

I opened Fanatec Control Panel, and went through all the controls to make sure they were being reported OK, and found that the accelerator pedal reporting stops at 78% when pressed all the way. I can't find any adjustment slider, and this is outside of a game, so I don't know what's going on. To be honest I don't remember checking it before, maybe that's always been like that and I wasn't aware. However I will take this opportunity to say that it is probably why my driving is so slow, having 20% less throttle that the competition - well that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!

Seriously though, I cannot find any adjustment that allows me to set the value at 100% or calibrate the pedals. Is there some calibration or adjustment that I am missing?

Cheers

Les

All, after unplugging everything, restarting the PC without it all then rebooting once more and then plugging everything back in, I got it to report the correct values. Once again I suspect the culprit was a Windows update, which also made me have to reset some VR settings so that they would work.

Cheers

Les

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%