Fanatec V2 Pedals

Hi All, Purchased ACC yesterday and my pedals do not work.

I have a CSL Elite Wheel and V2 Pedals. The pedals are plugged into the PC and not the wheel.

In game I've assigned all the pedal inputs, inverted them and it shows all fine. When i go into the game, no pedals!

Really frustrating, any help anyone?

Cheers

I have a CSL Elite Wheel and V2 Pedals. The pedals are plugged into the PC and not the wheel.

In game I've assigned all the pedal inputs, inverted them and it shows all fine. When i go into the game, no pedals!

Cheers
No problem at all for me, i have both firmware and driver updated, and in game i just select fanatec CSL

Cheers
@jayk
I own the v3 Fanatec ClubSport pedals and have the same or similar issue as you. I have the latest firmware and drivers installed, I am able to map and test the pedals and other controllers in the setup menu. However, when I go on track the pedals DO NOT respond/work, see my post here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-fanatec-club-sport-v3-pedal-issues.52498/

I've had nothing but unresolved issues with Kunos products, permanent or sporadic without any support from them or permanent fix in the case of AC.

It is very disappointing to see how, despite their incredible success, KS is incapable or does not bother to respond or address these issues for their users. Let me know please if you found a solution. I will watch this post to see if anyone does provide a solution to ridiculous issue this day and age.

Good luck to us both, cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back