Sell Fanatec V1 base & New Elite pedals.

Hi guys n gals, I'm selling my V1 base which is in top condition in original box, was used for about 12 mths before I upgraded to the V2. asking $370.00Aud.$250.00Aud.SOLD.
20160722_112959.jpg

20160722_113054.jpg

20160722_113920.jpg

Also available is a brand new, opened but never used set of CSR Elite pedals, includes the template for mount holes and the 4 bolts. I was planning on a rig for the misses, but she lost her enthusiasm so they've sat in the box. asking for $180.00Aud. SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
20160722_120507.jpg

20160722_120534.jpg

Hopefully someone else can get some use out of this quality sim gear.

I'm in Western Australia so really only suit an Aussie or maybe a Kiwi, as freight will be killer internationally. Both boxes weigh in at 7Kg each, I will ship over sea's if requested, buyer to cover international shipping.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Yes their both still available, but shipping to the UK will be very expensive.

Auspost website,
Standard shipping 6 days by air, a box 22.5 x 31 x 10.2cm weighing up to 5kg will cost $93.04Aud or 55Gbp.

Both boxes weigh 7kg each, the peddles box is substantially larger than the above measurements, but I'm guessing it will cost more due to its size, you could be looking at 130 to 150 pounds maybe more, just for shipping mate :(.
After some rough calculations your looking at an estimated 500 to 550 pounds, depending on the final shipping quote. To know exactly how much, I would need to contact Auspost and its out of business hours Atm.

Let me know if your still interested, I will get an approximate quote on shipping.

Cheers :)

Yes their both still available, but shipping to the UK will be very expensive.

Auspost website,
Standard shipping 6 days by air, a box 22.5 x 31 x 10.2cm weighing up to 5kg will cost $93.04Aud or 55Gbp.

Both boxes weigh 7kg each, the peddles box is substantially larger than the above measurements, but I'm guessing it will cost more due to its size, you could be looking at 130 to 150 pounds maybe more, just for shipping mate :(.
After some rough calculations your looking at an estimated 500 to 550 pounds, depending on the final shipping quote. To know exactly how much, I would need to contact Auspost and its out of business hours Atm.

Let me know if your still interested, I will get an approximate quote on shipping.

Cheers :)
all right! no i think it will be too much :p Thnaks a lot anyway!

Hey mate do these pedals work as stand alone ? i.e could you use them with a non fanatec wheel ?
Do they have the load cell setup ?
Yes they come with a USB cable so you can go straight to PC if necessary, theirs a PS2 cable which is for fanatec bases and yes there's an adjustable load cell on the brake pedal.

Cheers

Hi @HansieCronje looking at Aust post prices, from me to you in NSW.
Parcel weighs in at 7kg, roughly 35wx30hx25d cm in size.

$125 Express=2-3 business days
$49.75 Parcel post = 5-6 business days

I reckon I know which one you'll pick lol, If you take it I'll pm my bank details to you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back