Fanatec USB adapter

I was wanting to purchase the clubsport v3 inverted pedals with Fanatec shifter and e brake. Do I need to purchase the usb adapter for both the e brake and shifter if I am hooking up to pc? Do I even need it at all?

I was wanting to purchase the clubsport v3 inverted pedals with Fanatec shifter and e brake. Do I need to purchase the usb adapter for both the e brake and shifter if I am hooking up to pc? Do I even need it at all?
How are you wanting to connect them? Do you already have a Fanatec base?

The E-brake can be connected to the pedals or a CSL Elite base the shifter can be connect to a CSW/CSL-E base only and will need a separate USB adapter if you don't have one.

Upvote 0
For right now I am going to be using my Logitech G920 for a wheel till I can save enough for the Fanatec base and wheel. The website says that it is compatible and I wasn't sure if both the shifter and the E brake could both connect to the pedals without an adapter. So I would only need one adapter?

Upvote 0
Anybody have a discount code
I don't think Fanatec do discount codes :cry:
Oh, you lucky bugger :D I wanted the inverted version too, but they were too expensive for me :mad:
I have the normal version, and I have them and the SQ v1.5 shifter both connected seperately with USB. The pedals come with a USB cable supplied, but with the shifter you have to buy their USB adapter.
I have a TM T300RS wheel so I must connect them directly. In fact I have 6 USB devices altogether, and all the modern games support so many devices without problems: I have PC2, AMS, rF2, R3E, and AC and it works with them all :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back