Sell Fanatec Universal Hub With Suede Motamec Circular Rim

£220 +£10 Postage UK Only

I am selling one of the original Fanatec Universal Hubs (not the xbox one)

It will come with a new Motamec 10.5" (it appears to measure between 10.5 & 11.0") Suede rim fitted.

Includes the large shifters and the little flappy paddle ones.

NOTE: I used to have a home made 3d printed f1 wheel attached to this and I had to drill out the threaded diameter 70 pcd holes to fit it. Just be aware that if you do want to attach a rim with holes that are on a daiametr 70 pcd rim you will need to attach with a nut from behind. Its no big deal but its better that I make it known. I will include spare m5 nuts and socket head cap screws.

Please also not that i replaced the square headed screws that came with the wheel with good quality stainless steel socket head cap screws. The ones supplied were soft as butter. This does mean that the attached wheel rests against the top of the cap screws when fitted but it hasnt been a problem for me. I also replaced the long screws that hold the plate to the main hub with better quality ones as they were also very soft.

Untitled by JAMES ROBERTSON, on Flickr

Untitled by JAMES ROBERTSON, on Flickr]

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

James can you explain/Pics what you mean about the drilling you done please?

James can you explain/Pics what you mean about the drilling you done please?

The unmodified plate has threaded holes for wheels that have holes on a 70mm diameter. I needed to be able to attach my home made wheel by removing the plate and screwing it on from the reverse side. (My wheel had m5 threaded inserts). So I drilled out the threaded holes to allow me to push an m5 nut through.

Interested in universal hub without the rim . Where are you based and how much for hub on it's own if your willing to sell it separately ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%